Sorrow

Everything seemed so perfect that day, then Cas had to leave for some business. You stayed back at the bunker with the boys and Jack, you where resting in bed just relaxing. Suddenly a ringing sound came from your left,  causing you yo wake up from your light sleep. You reached over grabbing your phone with a groan, you didn't bother looking at the caller ID and answered it.

"Hello?" You questioned grogerly.

"Ah Y/n." You heard a unfamiliar male voice say.

You frowned and pushed yourself up completely alert at the new voice, you pulled the phone away from your ear and looked at the ID. Your hear dropped seeing the caller's name, 'My Honeybee'.

"Where is he?" You sneered.

The male chuckled "Oh your angel is fine." He said.

There was movement on the other side and you heard a fain groan, "Y-Y/n?" A familiar gravely voice said.

You recognized it as Cas's voice, your heart broke at how weak and tired he sounded.

"Oh god Cas, are you okay?" You questioned.

Once again more movement "I told you, he's fine. Now if you ever want to see him again, come to the abandoned warehouse 16 miles outside of Lebanon." The voice said. "Come alone, or else-" there was a pause. Suddenly a loud scream could be heard, none other from your angelic fiance.

"Okay okay, I get it. Please just don't hurt him." You said, hurrying to get out of bed.

The other line clicked and you quickly tried getting ready, it was going to be hard to sneak out considering you couldn't be sneaky. You grabbed the angel blade under your pillow, and your gun which was loaded with angel blade bullets.

•~•

You climbed out of your car, you where less worried than expected. You started making your way towards the old warehouse, you pushed open the door. You looked around, the area was dark except for the single light that hung above Cas, you could feel the enochian sigils around. But ignored it. Cas was bloody and beaten, his trenchcoat was gone along with his shirt. His chest was cut up badly along with a few cuts on his face, your breath caught in your throat at the sight. You quickly rushed forward and placed a hand on his cheek, causing him to look up at you.

"Y/n...It's a trap." He whispered weakly.

Your heart dropped when you felt someone grab your arms pulling you back, you struggled against their grasp as they pulled you away.

"Let go of me you bastard!" You shouted.

You felt as they took your weapons away and tossed away from you, soon someone came into your View and you stopped struggling. You glared at whoever this was, ready to kill them.

"Who the hell are you, and what do you want?" You sneered.

You watched as their eyes turned black "You don't remember me?" The man questioned, a horrible smirk on his face.

"If I knew I wouldn't ask you black eyed fuck." You said.

The demon took in a sharp breath "Ouch, I'm surprised you don't remember. All those years ago-" he started walking circles around you "when you watched your mommy and brother get killed, by your sister." He said.