Little bit of that apple pie life

You awoke late the next morning you sat up and yawned, you looked next to you mans there lay Celeste. She was snoring softly, you smiled and climbed out of bed. You had forgotten about the events of last night, thinking you where just delusions or something. You changed into some more comfortable clothing, and put your hair up in a loose ponytail. You heard a small whine from the bed, you walked over to the bed and picked up your awaking daughter.

"Hey sweetheart, you sleep well." You said softly.

You only got a whine in response, meaning that she was most likely hungry. She gripped onto your shirt, as she rested her head on your breasts which were sore from pumping. You exited the room walking down the hall, slightly swaying your daughter as you walked. You entered the kitchen and made your way towards the fridge, you opened it up humming. You grabbed a tiny bottle of breast milk you had pumped and went over to the microwave, you put the bottle in for 30 seconds. You searched the drawers for a lid with a nipple, when you heard someone enter the kitchen.

"Morning Sam, Jack or, Dean. Whichever one you are." You said grabbing the nipple and lid.

You spun around and your eyes widened, the lid slipped from your hand and you gasped tears coming to your eyes at the sight in front of you. You held on tightly to your daughter in fear you where going to drop her, a tear slipped down your face.

"Y/n...." He said softly.

"C-cas." You choked out stepping forward.

He looked at the child in your arms and you saw them brighten at the sight, he walked forward a foot in front of you now.

"I-is that?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded "Her name is Celeste." You said softly.

He chuckled softly, not wanting to question how you survived the birth just glad you did. Tears welled in his eyes, and he looked up meeting your eyes.

"M-may I?" He asked.

You chuckled and adjusted her handing her over to Cas, he cradled her gently and she leaned into him. You watched with a smile on your face, you couldn't believe that he was back. He looked over at you and leand down bringing you into a passion fill kiss, your heart fluttered and you pulled away.

"I-im gonna get her bottle, could you go lay her down in the crib?" You asked.

He nodded "Of course." He whispered softly, he then turned walking away holding his babygirl in his arms.

You chuckled out a sob and smiled happily, Castiel was really back. The two of you could finally start your life, you stood at the counter in though a smile plastered on your face. The two of you could get out of hunting, get a house in Lebanon. And try your hardest to keep your daughter out of the hunting life it was possible, suddenly someone entered the kitchen causing you to stop your train of thought.

You spun around and saw Jack who had a happy smile on his face, you ran over and hugged him tightly "Thank you so much Jack, thank you thank you." You whispered over and over.

You pulled away and he smiled "Of course." He said happily.

Jack didn't want to tell you that he already knew of his returning, and Crowley's deal with Billie. He just hoped nothing bad would come of this deal, you smiled and grabbed the warm bottle and put the lid on. You made your way back to your room, Jack watched as you went and sighed.