The truth

"Excuse me what?" You questioned staring at him, you felt your heart drop at what he said.

The angel sighed "Your the only one who can defeat Kellisa." He repeated, more calmer this time.

You stood there shocked "And who the hell is she?" You questioned.

"She's the demon trying to release Lucifer from his cage, once again." He responded.

You looked over at Crowley "Dad, did you know about this?" You asked.

He as well had a shocked expression and he shook his head "No, bloody hell. Why does this always happen, just when I think I'm done for a while. Something just has to pop up!" He shouted throwing his hands in the air.

You looked back at Cas "How long have you known?"(A month or so....If you understand that, i love you)

He was silent for a moment "Since the hunt with Dean." He said quietly, "One of the demons let it slip, just before we killed it. Said something about a new war, and Lucifer rising once again." He said.

The room was silent for a solid 15 minutes, you could feel your anger boiling up. You closed your eyes and sighed, you opend them again "What the hell didn't you tell me?" You asked still sounding upset of course.

He sighed "Can we talk about this, in private please?" He asked, meeting your eyes. You stared into his beautiful blue eyes, they where soft. You instantly felt your slowly calming down, you closed your eyes before opening them again and meeting his gaze.

You sighed "Yeah." You whispered, the two of you left the library heading towards your room. Once you got there you closed the door and sighed, you looked at the angel "Well Cas, explain." You said.

He sighed and looked up at you, once again meeting your eyes. They where soft and caring, "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you, or stress you more." He said softly.

"Cas, I thought you didn't love me anymore." You said, your voice breaking. And tears ready to spill down, your face.

His face fell "Of course I still love you, I could never stop loving you Y/n." He said, he took a step closer to you and opened his arms slightly.

You took a deep breath and race towards him, practically falling in his arms. You choked out a sob and held on, you gripped onto his trenchcoat. You could feel your anger melting away, you had missed his warm embrace. He also held on tightly to you, pulling you as close as he could. You felt something else wrap around you, you looked up at him your eyes full of tears. Cas surprisingly had tears of his own forming in his eyes, he bent down and gave you a sweet and tender kiss.

He pulled away and looked you in the eyes "Y/n, I promise. I will never, ever stop loving you." He said softly.

"W-why didn't you tell me them?" You asked, he unwrapped his wings from you and backed away.

He looked down at the floor " I didn't want to stress or worry you, and I haven't fully told you everything." He said, you tilted your head and sat on the bed.

"Well, tell me everything." You said softly.

He sighed "Y/n, your almost as powerful as an archangel.  You might even match their power, I'm not sure." He said.