A good old fashioned hunt

Cave Junction, Oregon.
(I actually used to live there)

A small town, very interesting to say the least. Roughly a thousand people, just from being there for a few hours you could tell the people here where weird. You and Sam currently sat in a well known restaurant called 'Taylors Sausages', you where looking at the menu same with Sam. Just then a slightly chunky blonde girl came up, her hair obviously dyed . She had on a pair of leggings and a flannel under the black apron she had, she let out a sigh "So sorry for the wait, Fridays are the busiest. Anywho, I'm Kylie what can I get y'all started with?" She asked with a small smile.

"Uhm I'd just like to get a ceasar salad, and a water." Sam said.

You rolled his eyes "Dean is right, you do eat rabbit food. I'd like to get the bacon cheeseburger, and fries. And do you guys have any pie?" You asked.

Kylie nodded smiling "We sure do, freshly made. We got blackberry, blueberry, cherry, and salmon berry." She said.

You smiled "I'd like y/c(your choice)." You answered.

She nodded "Alright, I'll be back with your food shortly." She said and quickly rushed off.

"After this we should head to the sherriff's office." Sam said.

You nodded "Anything from Dean and Cas?" You asked.

Sam nodded "Yeah, they're thinking 6 demons at least. Not sure why they're there, but 3 people have gone missing there." He said.

You frowned "I'll have to talk to Crowley about all this, see if he knew about the grace as well." You said.

Sam nodded his head "Question, what's it like being the king of hell's adoptive daughter. Have you been to hell yet, and have you met Rowena?" He asked.

You smiled "Yeah, I've been to hell a couple of times. And meeting Rowena was horrible, guess me and dad have another thing in common. We both loathe the bitch, uhm I actually have my own hellhound." You said smiling.

You saw Sam's eyes widen "You have a hellhound?" He asked shocked.

You nodded humming "Yup, Lucifer's personal favorite. I was the only one able to calm her down, surprisingly enough." You said shrugging.

Sam had a look of shock mixed with the slightest bit of fear, you knew the whole Lucifer situation with him was horrible. How the bastard was stuck in his head for months, and it got so bad he couldn't sleep without nightmares. "I didn't even know Lucifer had a hellhound..." Sam muttered.

You smiled "Yeah." You said.

Just then Kylie came back with a large circular tray that held your food "So sorry that took so long." She said setting everything down.

"It's really no trouble at all." You said eating a fry.

"Anything else I could do for y'all?" She asked.

You looked at Sam who nodded "Yeah actually-" he said pulling out his fake badge "We'd like to as you a couple questions." He said calmly.

You saw her eyes widen "Uhm, alright." She said nervously, she grabbed a chair and sat down "Ask away." She said softly.