Father and Daughter Day

You soot in the library, arms crossed over your chest. Hand wrapped in a bandana, and the summoning bowl in front of you. The boys where out of the bunker to give you some time to speak with Crowley, and hope he didn't freak out.

"Et ad congregandum... eos coram me." You said.

As you said the final word Crowley stood at the far end of the table, his back turned to you. It seemed as if he was jabbering on about something.

"No damnit I-" he paused, and looked around turning to look back at you. He examined you for a moment "By gods." He murmured.

"Hey dad." You said, a small smile on your face.

"Are you the woman pregnant with the nephilim?" He questioned, quickly walking over to you.

You nodded placing a hand on your stomach, Crowley stopped in front of you. His gaze moved from your stomach, to meet your eyes. For a second you thought you could see the tears welling up in his eyes, he smiled softly.

"If it's a boy, you should name him Crowley." He said, turning away to hide the tears.

You laughed shaking your head "It's a girl." You said.

He looked back at you, shock written on his features. But then a small smile formed on his face "My bumblebee is having a baby girl." He whispered, the emotion clear in his voice.

You nodded happily "Yeah, i-im also engaged." You added, holding up your hand to show the ring.

His eyes widened "You're engaged to feathers?" He questioned.

You nodded, tears coming to your eyes. You put your hand down, and cleared your throat "I wanted you to walk me down the isle, or well wherever we do it and whatnot." You explained.

He stood there for a moment in absolute shock, not expecting those words to come out of your mouth.

"Are you serious?" He asked, walking towards you.

You nodded a tear slipping down your face "Dad, why would I joke about this?" You asked.

The demon chuckled "No you wouldn't." He said, sitting down in one of the chairs.

You then moved to the chair across from him and sat down, Crowley looked to be deep in thought. But he had a smile on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" You questioned.

He looked up at you "Just thinking about the time you told me about your perfect wedding as a child." He explained.

"You remember that?" You questioned, in absolute disbelief.

"Of course I do, every little detail." He said.

You groaned "Didn't I say that I wanted to marry some wealthy guy?" You questioned.

He hummed "A lawyer." He said.

You groaned and rolled your eyes "Ugh, christ." You mumbled.

Crowley laughed and smiled "You know, that day at the crossroads. When you where only 12 years old, eager to sell your soul to save your family." He said.

You hummed and nodded "Im glad I didn't, cause if I did I wouldn't live long enough to have this baby." You said, rubbing your stomach.

"You know, some of Lucifer's followers are after the child. I need you to be careful, you already have the angels on your ass. And I'm worried, not only for you but for the child." Crowley ranted.

You smiled "It's okay dad, I haven't left the bunker except for when Cas proposed. And well that ended in five dead angels." You explained.

Your dad sighed "Bloody hell, you need to be careful. The demons and angels already want Jack, but you having this nephilim will throw them away from him." He ranted.

You sighed and nodded "Yeah, I know. I'm being extra careful, and I've got hex bags for warding and I've got the enochian sigils on my ribs and we have the bunkers warding on." You explained.

He hummed "Well, enough about that. What names do you have for the child?" He asked.

"I have a few Celeste, Mary, Angelica. None of it is final, we're still deciding." You said.

Crowley nodded "I like the names." He said.

You smiled "I'm excited for this child to come into this world." You said.

He hummed "I can't wait either, but you do know the costs having this child?" He asked.

You frowned and nodded "Yeah, I know." You whispered, you took a deep breath "But I know that Cas and the boys will take good care of her, and I'm sure you'll spoil the child." You said.

He nodded "Of course I will." He said.

For the rest of the day, you and Crowley chatted and he helped you plan a few things and set up the nursery for the baby.

---

Chapter twenty-nine
Father and daughter day

This is just a short filler chapter, the next one shall be out soon and it'll be much longer.