Stress

It's been a month since Sam and Dean returned from their hunt, and they had found some amazing information. They had gotten a lead on Kellisa, and now you where all focused in finding her. You've gotten a couple of close hits, you where always one step behind her. You had figured out more about your angelic side, despite you possibly being an archangel. Normal angel blades harmed you, you and Dean figured that out the hard way. When you and Dean went to take out some demons, unfortunately you had been stabbed in the thigh with the blade. And stabbed in the shoulder, when Cas found out it was not good.

He wouldn't let you do anything for a week, and you where stuck on bed rest. You still haven't heard from Crowley, and you where getting worried. The boys where dying of exhaustion, and you where all a mess.

You let out a sigh as you finished cooking up dinner, you set two plates down on the table "Dinners done!" You shouted.

Two pairs of footsteps could be heard, one slow and the other rather fast. Just then Dean came in and sat down, he smiled "I love your cooking." He said shoving a pice of steak in his mouth. You smiled and shook your head, just then Sam walked in. He looked exhausted and tired, he sat down across from Dean.

"You alright Sammy?" You asked.

He sighed "Are any of us alright?" He asked, you shrugged and nodded.

"Anyways boys, you two eat. Clean up and get some sleep, I'll see if I can find anything. And I'll try to get ahold of Cas and see if he's found anything." You said.

Sam looked up at you "Are you sure Y/n? You haven't slept in four days." He said.

You gave him a look "Sam angel, remember?" You questioned.

He nodded "Right, right. It's hard to remember since you where human before, and now your suddenly an angel." He murmured.

You sighed and patted his back "Yeah, me too Sam. But seriously once you two are done, get cleaned up and sleep. I find out you don't, you're both dead." You said.

Dean groaned "Yeah yeah, okay mom." He said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes, and exited the kitchen heading towards the library. You plopped down in front of your computer, and started searching for any sign of Kellisa. You heard your phone ring from your pocket and grabbed it, you didn't bother looking at who it was. Thinking it was Cas "Hello?" You questioned.

"Ah, Y/n so nice to hear your voice. I imagined it to sound a little more high pitched, but oh well." A unfamiliar female voice said.

You felt panic rising in you "Who the hell is this?" You questioned, your words where laced with venom and a slight hint of panic.

"Aww, I was sure you already knew about me. Well apparently not, I guess an introduction is in order hmm?" She questioned, you stayed silent "Well, looks like I'm going first. The names Kellisa, and you are?" She questioned.

You could hear the smirk as she spoke "Go to hell skank." You hissed.

"Ouch ooo, you hurt my feewings." She said in a sarcastic tone, she then burst out laughing "Anywho, I just have to say. Good luck, you gang of fools have a week left till the big showdown happens." She said.