Bonding

You and Cas laid down in your bed cuddling, you had your head placed on his chest. He was running a hand through your hair, you where much better now. Most of the cuts have fully healed, obviously giving you a few scars. And all the bruises where gone, "Cas?" You questioned.

He hummed "Yes princess?" He answered.

You smiled you loved it when he called you that, and he knew it "Have you figured out why the demons want to know where my 'grace' is, or how I even have grace." You asked.

He shook his head "No, not yet. I'm assuming that this grace they are searching for. Is unused grace, meaning no angel has claimed it. And it's not just demons after you, angels are after you as well meaning I need to put the sigil into your ribs." He finished his whole speech.

You winced at the thought of something being carved into your ribs, you sighed deeply "It's gonna hurt, isn't it?" You asked looking up at him.

He frowned clearly upset at the thought of you being in pain "Unfortunately yes, but it'll only hurt for a short while." He said.

You hummed and nodded "Could you do it now, just so I can get it done and over with?" You asked.

He nodded, you climbed off him and sat criss cross in front of him. He say up as well and placed a hand on your stomach, his hand glowed blue and you winced when a pain carved through your body. You whimpered in pain as Cas removed his hand, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. You loved this side of Cas, he was extremely protective of you. And more human than angel, and you loved that. Dean had told you that the more time he spent on earth, the more change he saw in his friend.

"How are we gonna find my grace? And I thought humans could die, if they contained grace." You said.

Cas hummed "I'm not sure how we'll find your grace, and you are correct about the other thing...." he murmured.

A wave of worry crashed down "Am I not human?" You asked concerned.

"Your human, if you weren't I would have known." He said, your frowned and sighed.

•~•

You sat in the front seat of the impala, Sam had stayed back at the bunker. And Cas went off to do god knows what, so for the time being it was just you and Dean heading out on a case. Things between you two got better, he had gotten over the whole Crowley being your adoptive father. And you where glad, now that things where better you two basically just acted like brother and sister. Dean looked over at you as you typed away on your computer, "So, anymore informed about the case?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't make sense no sense. It says that all blood was drained from the victim, and the heart was missing." You said looking at him, he was looking back at the road now a confused look on his face.

"So what, we're dealing with a vamp and wolf team? The hell is this 'Twilight'?" He questioned.

You scoffed at his joke shaking your head with a smile while looking back at your computer "God, you really are an idiot." You said.

"Yeah, but you love me." He said.

You smiled as you continued to type "Yeah, I do. Dickhead." You said jokingly.