Alone time

Ah fair warning for the children, or the more innocent people. THERE WILL BE SMUT(shitty smut) BUT IT'S SMUT SO, SKIPPY IF YOU NO LIKEY.⚠️⚠️

The boys had left an hour ago, it was late afternoon and Cas was currently sitting in your room watching TV. You had went to the kitchen to make some food, while the boys where gone the two of you decided to relax for the week. Ans build back your relationship, you wanted to fix things permanently. The both of you have decided to make a promise, to tell each other anything important no matter what. You didn't want another type of argument like this, the time you where away from him hurt like hell. You reached tried to reach up in one of the cupboards, trying to grab your f/c(favorite chips).

Key word:tried

You groaned and jumped trying to grab the bag, and failed. You hadn't notice the angel that had entered the kitchen, watching you struggle. He walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist, you flinched at the sudden touch but relaxed realizing who it was. You turned around looking at the angel who held you, your noses where close to touching "Hi." He said with a light smile.

You chuckled "What's up Cas, need anything?" You asked.

He placed a kiss on your neck "I missed you." He mumbled, into your neck.

You chuckled "Well, if you grab me thoes chips. We can go back to the room." You said, he grunted and started kissing your neck in search of your sweet spot. You where shocked by this, not expecting it at all. He soon found your sweet spot, and gently started to mark it. "W-well someone's happy." You stuttered out.

He pulled his face away from your neck and looked you in the eyes, his dazzling blue eyes where dark. And full of lust, you felt your heart pick up at the stare. "We should move to the room." He said, pure lust lacing his words.

You nodded your head, he placed his hand on the back of your thighs lifting you up. You instantly wrapped your legs around him, your hands cupped his face and you brought it closer to you. Smashing your lips against his, both your lips moved in sync. You felt his toung glide across your bottom lip, you slightly opend your mouth. And your toungs danced together, fighting for domanice. You pulled away getting the much needed air, both of you where breathing heavily.

Cas left the kitchen still holding you, as he made his way towards your room. You place kisses along his jaw and neck, once the two of you entered the room. The angel tossed you on the bed, with a swipe of his hand the door was slammed shut. He climbed on top of you placing hickeys on your neck, you let out soft moans as he did. He pulled away from you and grabbed the hem of your shirt, and pulling it over your head. You reached back and unclipped your bra, you shimmied it off and Cas threw it across the room.

He sat up and grabbed your hips pulling you on his lap, once again your lips connected again moving in sync. Has had placed his hand on your breast, as he started to fondle with it. You moaned into the kiss when you felt his fingers, glide across the slightly hardened bud of your nipple. You slowly started to grind against him, desperate to get some kind of friction down there. You pulled away from the kiss, helping him pull off his trenchcoat and under coat. You slipped off his lap and removed the rest of your clothes, Cas doing the same.

Once he was fully undressed he pushed you back onto the bed, once again he climbed on top of you. He once again attached his lips to the sweet spot on your neck, you let out a moan as he completely abused the spot. After a few moments he started trailing kisses down your body, he stopped at your breast and took the hardened bud in his mouth. You arched your back slightly and moaned, as his toung glided across it. He used his free hand to fondle the other breast, his fingers gently glided across the hardened bud. You moaned once again and you could feel Cas smirk, he then detached himself from your breast.