8

"So what did you tell your parents about moving out?",V asked as he drove his car with suga beside him while the troublemakers were at the back seat.Right now,they were on their way to BTS's house which can pass to be a mini mansion soon after picking up the duo's luggage.

"Hmm.. don't be mad because..... we kinda lied to our parents",jungkook said and held Daniel's hand tightly as he was trying to play with suga's hair who was in front of him.

"We know that you'll lie,kid.Just tell us what you lied",V said,making jungkook to scratch his neck in embarrassment. "Are we really this easy to be predicted?That too! by a literal stranger?",he thought but nonetheless started replying.

"Well,We said them that, because of our very poor grades, Mr.Lee was really worried for our future and appointed tutors to help us personally. We said that Mr.Lee asked us to stay with our tutors so that it would be easier that way for them to tutor us....Yeah.....That's it!!",jungkook said and smiled as if he had achieved something, making V and suga to role their eyes at him.

"Why are you smiling as if you did something great?How could you even lie like this as if you're a pro?",V grumbled which made jungkook to pout at him.

"Meanie",he mumbled quietly which made V to secretly smile at that.

"What about you,Scooby?What was your lie?",suga asked as he eyed V who was trying his best to hide his smile.

"Wait!Did you even go to your house?If i clearly remember, you just went inside that bunny's home.",he continued as he turned around to see his Scooby.

"Actually suga,when we went to kookie's home Syeonie was already there with Hyeonie. So,there was no need for me to tell another lie.Moreover,i had some of my clothes in kookie's room.So i just brought them for the time being",daniel said,which kindled another question in suga's mind.

"Alright,but who is this syeonie you're talking about?",suga asked as he looked at him curiously.

"Oh!Syeonie is my mom",daniel replied but jungkook soon interrupted him.

"Wanna know a tmi about us?",jungkook asked which sparked the attention of V and suga immediately.

"Hyeonie and syeonie,our moms,are twins.Hyeonie married my papa while syeonie married Nielie's papa",he said as he moved himself near the front seat as if he was telling them a top secret.

"So you guys are cousins?No wonder your brains were functioning alike",suga said and looked at V who nodded his head,silently agreeing with the elder.

And eventually,they reached their destination, with the duo turning their car ride as a mini karaoke, with them singing and dancing passionately all along the way ,causing the elders a massive headache. And as soon as V parked the car,both jungkook and daniel hopped out excitedly as it was their first time of them staying out without their family being around.

"I'm really excited, kookie",daniel gushed as he started running inside while jungkook followed him with the same excitement not before chirping a 'me too!'to his friend...oops,to his cousin.

"What did you get us into,tae?Why do i feel as if we're the slaves here?.",suga grumbled as he picked up his Scooby's luggage while V picked up his bunny's.

"Don't remind me that i was the one who came up with this idea,hyung.Even a day didn't pass but i'm regretting my decision more than anything right now",V grumbled back as he carried the luggage.

And as soon as they entered the living room,they were met with the duo, standing there in the middle, as they eyed curiously at the rest of the members who were on the couch ,looking back at them with a small smile.