epilogue

A year later~

"Mom~ Taetae is always making me study 3 hours per day! Isn't he really cruel!? And at the top of everything, he never gives me kisses during those 3 hours!",jungkook whined as he sat beside taehyung's mom's grave,complaining on and on about her son.

"He'll join me within a few minutes. He just went to buy your favourite flowers and as I wanted to tell you about his wrong doings secretly, I sneaked here. Scold him once he joins us,mom. He needs someone to correct him and its due time to do it", jungkook pouted but gasped when he heard taehyung's voice behind him.

"Complaining about me to mom behind my back, I see",he said as he knelt down beside the younger, placing the flowers on his mom's grave, immediately kissing the grave lovingly.

"You startled me,taetae!",jungkook whined as he held his heart,a bit dramatically.

"I didn't mean-

"Mom is really angry at you",he interrupted the elder and smirked evilly at the said male,making him to raise his eyebrows questioningly at the younger who was now acting as if he was listening to someone.

"You're gonna be a dead meat,taetae.",he said ,making taehyung to be confused evenmore.

"Huh?"

"Mom just said that if you don't give me 10 kisses per hour every single day,she'd be angry at you. So,what do you say,taetae?",he asked with the smirk which still remained on his face.

"10 kisses per hour? It means we'd be kissing for the whole day,baby! You have your exams in a month, remember?",he asked with an amused smile because jungkook never fails to surprise him with his weirdness but this is out of anything he had done before.

"I do remember but this is mom's wish. We can't say no to her,right?",jungkook asked,pretending as if he's as helpless as him which made taehyung to roll his eyes.

"Is that so? Did she really tell you that?"

"Yes! "

"She could've said that to me directly? Why isn't she talking with me?",he asked,totally done with the younger's tactics.

"That's because I'm her all time no1 baby and moreover, she's angry at you for not giving me kisses which I truely deserve",he said as a matter of factly.

"I see~ You know what,baby? When I was buying mom her favourite flowers, I bought some banana milk from the nearby store so that you won't be thirsty when we come back. But looks like a brat like you doesn't deserve it. Maybe I must shower that one ugly blonde girl from last month with your banana milks. She looked less bratty. You still remember her,baby? That one girl who said that she liked me right in front of you?",he said as he felt his smirk growing more and more with every passing second as he felt really satisfied with the other boy's reaction.

"TAETAE! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!",jungkook shouted while taehyung continued to check on his nails carelessly.

"Oh~ I would like to dare tho~",he said nonchalantly.

"TAETAE!"

"If you go straight to our car and sit quietly until I come back,maybe I would change my mind and buy you 10 banana milks on our way back to Seoul",he said and the next second the younger bolted towards their car while shouting 'Not only mom but I'm also angry at you' which really made taehyung to laugh at his cuteness.

"Hey mom",he called as he turned back towards his mom.

"How do you do up there? I know that you're happy...... Me too,mom. I'm happy too and its all because of my brat.",he said in the softest tone with a big smile on his face.

"Life has become beautiful, mom. You know? I never spend a day without smiling. After years of wishing the day to end as soon as it started, nowadays I wish the time to prolong so that I could have some extra time to spend with my baby. I love him so much,mom",he said as he hugged the tombstone of his mom and smiled softly when a soft wind hit his face.

"I love you too,mom",he said as he kissed the tomb once again before standing up,dusting his pants in process.

"I'll take my leave now,mom. Kookie is all alone in the car and only god knows what he's doing right now. Let me go before he does something crazy. I'll visit you again by next month, mom. Love you~",he said and ran towards their car with a never faltering smile playing on his lips.

"We just visited mom,nielie. We'll probably be back in 3 hours or so",jungkook said as he smiled softly at the whining daniel at the other end,his half drunken banana milk long forgotten on the car's bottle holder.

"But I miss you and yoonie is being a meanie~",daniel whined and jungkook could clearly imagine the other kicking his legs everywhere like a brat he is.

"What did he do this time,nielie? Did he make you to study for a long time like yesterday?",he asked as he watched a smiling taehyung entering the car which made him to immediately turn away from him, not before poking his tongue out at him mockingly.

"He made me study for 5 hours this time,kookie! Can you imagine!? I literally felt like throwing up on his face!",daniel whined but got interrupted by some noises from the background and soon jungkook heard yoongi's voice on the other end.

"Don't worry about his whinings,kookie. He just broke Syeonie's favourite vase and he's just seeking you so that you could save him. Just enjoy your trip and come back safely whenever you feel like.",with that said the call ended while daniel kept on shouting in the background, making jungkook to chuckle.

"Nielie once again caused trouble?",taehyung asked and jungkook who just remembered the other's presence, looked at him,scoffed and turned away.

"Aww~Are you angry at me,baby?",he asked as he pulled the smaller male on his lap who refused to look at him.

"Hmph"

"I'm sorry~ Forgive your taetae. Please~",he pouted ,making it really hard for jungkook to resist.

"Come on~"

"Why are you whining to me? Go shower that ugly ass girl of yours with all of my banana milks",jungkook pouted but yelped when taehyung hugged him out of nowhere.

"I was just messing with you. You know that I never even glance at anyone like that other than you,baby~ Why would I shower some girl with banana milks when I have my beautiful baby!",he asked as he nuzzled his face in the other's neck.

"Baby~",he whined once again when he recieved no response and looked at the younger who was smiling at him.

"Pinky promise?",jungkook asked as he extended his pinky finger towards the elder who didn't hesitate to hook his own finger.

"Pinky promise",he said back with a wide smile.

"And don't ever try to make me jealous otherwise I'll complain about you to mom and ask her to give you punishment",jungkook said with a cute pout and taehyung couldn't help but kiss away the pout,making the younger to blush at his sudden action.

"I won't, princess. And moreover you don't need to be jealous because I love you and only you",he said and pecked his lips once again which made jungkook to smile shyly at him.

"I love you too,taetae",jungkook replied but before he could finish his sentence, he was pulled into a deep kiss,knocking the air out of his lips for a moment but nonetheless kissed back with the same intensity, making taehyung to smile in between the kiss.

The end😊