36

😂😂💃💃💃💃💃Did y'all had fun getting fooled by me😂😂😂😂

"I still couldn't believe that you're someone with a cool job",daniel said for the nth time while suga rolled his eyes for almost everytime he talked about it.

"You're going to believe it already or should I feed you with broccoli for a month? You've said me the same thing for almost 1000 times by now,Scooby",yoongi huffed as he sat beside daniel in the car with the taekook and jihope couples in front of them while the namjin sat in the front,with jin driving.

They were on their way to the college because the fact that they stopped coming to the college all of a sudden after the arrest of their principal would only create suspicions and its totally a no no for their job. So attending the college for a month or so is a far better idea to be honest.

"You're being rude,yoonie~Don't you love me~",daniel whined as he fake cried which made the said male to sigh in response.

"Offcourse I do,Scooby. I've been in love with you from the moment you came into my life as a 7 year old kid, even if I didn't know that it was love in the first place",he said honestly which made daniel to be flustered by the sudden confession.

"T-then c-can y-you d-do something for me?",he stuttered which instantly made suga to sigh yet again.

"If it is something related to Mr.Lee,then its a big no",he straightaway refused.

"Yoonie~ple-

But before he could whine anymore further,he was interrupted by a sudden peck which lasted for a second or two,shutting him immediately.

"That's what I expected. Now you'll be quiet for the rest of the ride",suga murmured to himself as he smirked at his flustered lover who lowered his head down with a sad pout but the blush across his face said otherwise.

Meanwhile with the taekook couple who were cuddling in the middle seat~

"Taetae~",jungkook called as he still cuddled with the said male with his head resting on his boyfriend's hard chest.

"Yes,baby?",taehyung asked back as he held his little lover's waist protectively.

"You're a secret agent in the National crime branch, right?",he asked which immediately helped taehyung to vaguely guess his thoughts by now but decided to play along for the time being because whatever it is,it is gonna be fun to hear.

"Yes",he replied as he caressed the younger's head gently.

"Then....Can you do me a favor?",jungkook asked as he looked at the other expectantly.

"Hmm...depends, baby. If its constructive, then I will do absolutely anything for you"

"Offcourse its a constructive request, taetae. Its about saving the whole world",jungkook said confidently.

"Is it? Then tell me? Let me see that I too get the same thought about your 'constructive' request",taehyung mocked which made jungkook to cross his arms against his chest with a deep pout.

"After hearing me out, you wouldn't mock me like this!Just hear me out!",he huffed as he continued.

"You know, taetae? I have serious suspicions on Mr.Lee that he isn't a human at all! He must be an alien or something which is not human. I'm 100% sure about this fact. So if you start investigating this deeper,you'll easily get more clues and could arrest him immediately. He's seriously a threat to humankind",jungkook said with hope in his eyes, which only urged taehyung to laugh out loud.