14

"Daegu?Why is this bastard bringing me to daegu?",jungkook thought as he looked outside,tired of asking questions to the unresponsive idiot.

It has been nearly 3 to 3.30 hours from the time they started their journey and jungkook is totally frustrated by V who would not open his mouth about their destination.

"Come on,bunny boy.Pick up your luggage. We've reached",V said as he walked out of the car,leaving a fuming jungkook behind.

"What does he think of himself as!?",he murmured as he picked his bag from the backseat and rushed towards V who was walking inside a large hotel.

He walked inside without even approaching the reception,like wth!!

"Must have booked the rooms through online",jungkook thought as he followed V yet again,afraid that he'll lose the only person he knew at the moment.

"Why are these people bowing at him?"

"He must be one of their regular guests,kookie. Have some positive thoughts,would you?He's not some sort of mafia lord!Or is he?MY GOD!!PLEASE SAVE ME!!",his mind played games within himself as he entered the room in which V just entered.

"We'll be staying here for a night here.",V said az he threw his luggage on the king sized bed.

"We?",jungkook asked as he stood at the door,hesitation clearly seen in his eyes.

"Yes.We.Didn't you say that you couldn't sleep without cuddling anyone?And moreover,this room is larger for a person.So i won't mind if you stay with me",V said as he motioned with his fingers for jungkook to enter.

"What do you mean by 'you don't mind',dude?I'm the person who's gonna stay with you and I MIND!!I don't wanna stay with you!Can you hear me!?I.DON'T. WANNA.STAY. WITH.YOU.",he thought but nonetheless went near V who was now sitting on the bed.

"I have some work to do.I'll be back by an hour and i expect you to stay inside the room for the whole time till I come back.Do whatever you want to do but it must be inside this room,alright?You don't know anyone in this place and I don't want you to take any type of risk.Am i clear,bunny boy?",V asked sternly and jungkook's head nodded immediately on its own.

"Answer me loud and clear!Am i clear?",he asked once again as he looked intently at the younger who gulped at his dominance.

"Yes,Mr.V.I will act according to your wish",jungkook said as he bowed at the other who rolled his eyes at the overdramatic boy and went out immediately.

"Can i have those white roses,please",V asked the shopkeeper who smiled at him sweetly.

"Came to visit your mom?",he asked as he handed over the flowers to V who smiled back at him.

"Yes,uncle.Its been a month I've visited her.I miss her so much",he smiled sadly at the man who looked at him with pitiy.

"I'll take my leave now,uncle.See you soon",he said as he rushed towards his mom's grave.

"Hey mom",he said as he placed the roses on the top of the grave and sat beside it.

"I hope your doing fine down there.But mom......i miss you so much",he said and hugged the tombstone as tears started to escape from his eyes.

"I have a good news for you,mom.I'm in love",he said as he smiled softly.

"Its a boy,mom.Jeon jungkook is his name.I'm sorry that I didn't bring him to meet you here. I just didn't want him to be overwhelmed with everything all of a sudden.But once i make him as mine,i'll introduce him to you ,mom.I'm so sure that you'll love him once you meet him",he said as he wiped the dust on the tombstone with his hands.