33

"Mmmm~",taehyung hummed in his sleep as he felt the sun rays directly hitting on his face from the open window but furrowed his eyebrows when he felt a body on him,hugging him from above.

He immediately opened his eyes,instantly regretting his action because of the over brightness, maybe because it was already 11 in the morning. Within seconds,after trying to open his eyes for a couple of times,he managed to look at the person above him which instantly brought the biggest smile on his face.

"My baby~",he mumbled with a wide smile as he caressed his cheeks softly who nuzzled his face closer to his touch.

"Oh god!! Why are you so cute!?",he whisper shouted as he leaned closer,giving a peck on his lover's soft lips.

"Its a shame to stop with just one peck. Let me do justice to your juicy lips,baby",he mumbled as he gave a dozen of pecks on jungkook's now reddish lips and moved him slightly so that he could lay down on his back.

"Sleep more for a few minutes until I finish my shower,baby",he said to jungkook who was still in his dreamland and got down from the bed,not before kissing his forehead.

"Baby~ Wake up~",he called as he caressed the younger's hair gently who had a cute pout on his lips.

"Baby~ Its already lunch time. You didn't even have your dinner yesterday. Please wake up,baby~",he cooed as he gave a kiss on the little one's cheek which instantly became red.

"V~ I don't wanna wake up~I'm sleepy~",jungkook whined as he hooked his hands around V's neck who instantly fell on top of him because of the sudden force.

"No uh,baby~ You can't tempt me like this. Go take a shower while I order our food and after eating we can cuddle how much ever you want. Now,baby~ Wake up",he cooed as he pinched the now whining male's cheek who pouted in response.

"Then carry me",he ordered,with his hands still hooked around the other's neck who smiled at his bratty lover.

"Demanding, aren't we?",he said but anyway scooped him in his arms while the younger hooked his legs around his waist.

"We're here,princess. Want me to help you undress yourself?",he asked in a deep voice as he leaned closer to jungkook's ear who instantly blushed as the other kissed his earlobe.

"Perverted dumbo V! Get out before I yeet you to Mars",he growled cutely as he pushed the taller male outside the bathroom who was laughing his ass off.

"You're really cute when you blush,baby",he chirped as he allowed himself being pushed and laughed loudly when the other closed the door not before glaring at him which was rather cute than intimidating.

"V?",jungkook called with only his head being peaked out of the bathroom door after a whole 20 minutes.

"What happened, baby? Our food has already delivered. Come fast~",he said,oblivious of the younger's situation.

"I-i c-can't",he pouted which made V to raise his eyebrows, totally confused by jungkook's reply.

"Why not?"

"Be-because y-you di-dn't g-give me cl-othes to w-wear,you dumbo!",he stuttered, his face redder than red.

"Oh~ There's a lot of extra towels inside the bathroom, baby. Tie it around you and come out. Why are you peaking out like that?"

"You look cute tho",he added which made jungkook to roll his eyes.

"I won't come out! Just give me some of your clothes!",he demanded which brought an evil smirk on V's face.