12

"Scooby!I've been asking you this for the nth time by now!What the hell happened to you!?You've been sulking like this for an hour damn it!",suga literally shouted at daniel who didn't even throw a glance at him and it has been like this for more than a hour by now.When he arrived at the hospital, taehyung pulled his bunny boy out just like that without giving any explanation about the sulking boy.From that time,he has been trying to communicate with the younger who refused to even look at him and the occuring thunderstorm only increased his frustration evenmore. Just by the thought that his sleep might be disturbed by the loud thunders made him to lose his mind.

"No one loves me",daniel, for the first time opened his mouth.Though suga was happy that he talked, his statement shocked him to the core.what the hell happened to him to speak like this!?

"Huh?",he managed to say it as he was really dumbfounded by the kid's words.

"In other words,everyone hates me,suga",the boy said as tears formed in his eyes which instantly broke the elder's heart.

"Why do you think like that suddenly, Scooby?From what I've seen,everyone around you loves you dearly",suga said as he hugged the now crying boy who just cried on his shoulder.

"What made you think like that?Tell me",he asked as he patted the other's head.

"This morning, when our parents left,remember what they promised?",daniel asked as he sniffled slightly.

"What did they promise?",he threw the same question at the boy as he couldn't remember anything as he was spacing out when the said boy's parents made their entry.His doubts about daniel being familiar to him was growing rapidly at that time as soon as the males entered the scene which made suga to hardly register anything happening around him.

"They promised that they'll buy me fried chicken, suga.Try to pay attention to your surroundings",daniel huffed,making suga to smile at the cute boy.

"Yeah!I remember it now.So what happened?Did they forget to buy your chicken?",he asked as he sat beside daniel who side hugged him immediately.

"No.They kept their promise!But when i was about to have my very first bite of my tasty tasty chicken, choocha uncle barged inside the room!",he cried.

"That man seems to appear everywhere out of nowhere. But if i think about it,he comes at the right time whenever the tea is about to happen",he thought and continued listening to the younger.

"And poof!!!He took away my chicken saying that i should not eat anything other than porridge for the next 2 days.He's really cruel,suga.And above all!Everybody ate my chicken right in front of my eyes,you know.They hurted my feelings",he cried.

"Ohoo~they didn't allow you to eat because they didn't want you to be sent to the icu once again,Scooby. They did that because they love you.Do you want to be admitted here for days?",suga asked to which the younger shook his head frantically.

"Then what about you?You don't like me,right?",daniel asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Me?What did i do?",he asked ,shocked by the sudden question which was directed towards him.

"You don't find me cute,right?",daniel rubbed his nose as he looked at suga with his doe eyes.

"Offcourse i do!Why are you questioning me suddenly?"

"You ran away right after you saw my baby photo tho",daniel asked as he looked pointedly at the other who smiled sheepishly.

"I ran away because.....you...you were cuter than me,Scooby. I was just jealous",he said which brought the biggest smile on the patient's face.