25

"Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow~",jungkook sang as he packed his bag.

"And everywhere that Mary went

Mary went, Mary went

Everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go~",daniel sung the next verse but got startled when the door got opened all of a sudden.

"You can continue singing in your leisure time,Scooby. Its already late and moreover we're going in separate cars. You better come down within 5 minutes or I'm not waiting for you. And kookie, after getting ready,go to V's room",suga said and walked away,leaving the door open.

"I better go now before he leaves me for real,kookie. Bye bye. See you in a few minutes",daniel said and ran out hurriedly,not before pecking his friend's cheek.

"I reaaaaaaalllllly hate colleges",jungkook muttered under his breath as he swung his bag over his shoulders and made his way towards the other's room.

"V!Are you ready!?",he shouted as he stood outside V's room but started blushing when the door got opened, revealing his wet haired crush.

"Just a minute, bunny. I'll just dry my hair and come",V said as he motioned the other to follow him inside.

"Sit for a while",he said and jungkook obeyed him wordlessly, too entranced in the handsome figure in front of him to utter a word.

As he was gawking at the male before him,the row of tie that was hung in the open closet caught his attention,making him to look at it with so much of irritation.

"I think that the person who invented a necktie was suicidal",he said as he gave the most disgusted look at the bunch of ties,catching V's attention immediately.

"Huh?",V hummed questioningly, not really catching the younger's thoughts about neckties.

"I mean,what big difference does it make in an attire? It just clings around the neck,irritating the hell out of me.It just looks like a dog leash to be exact",jungkook said,irritated to the core.

"Cool down,bunny. Why are you this worked out for just a necktie?",V asked as he dried his hair while internally battling with the smile which was trying its best to win against his self control.

"I don't know.I just hate the idea of wearing neckties with passion",jungkook grumbled and it successfully broke V ,making him to laugh loudly.

"Atleast you have a passion on something~",he said jokingly and smiled when he saw the other pouting at his remark.

"And here I thought that you have stopped being mean to me!A meanie will always be a meanie no matter what!Hmph!",jungkook said and pouted, crossing his arms above his chest.

"Is bunny boy angry?I was just joking~",V said as he walked towards the other who turned to the other side.

"Bunny~",he called out as he held the other's chin,turning his face gently towards him but smiled when the little one still refused to look at him.

"Ohooo~Won't you forgive me,bunny boy?What should I do to make you accept my apology?I would do anything. Just tell me,please~",V asked as he pinched the other's cheeks lovingly and smiled fondly when the younger male looked at him with a pout.

"Anything?"

"Anything"

"Hmm...then...carry me for the whole day. Wherever I want to go,you must come with me while giving me a piggyback. Deal?",jungkook asked after a minute of thinking to which V agreed immediately. I mean ,why would he refuse to do something he was longing for?