21

"Hey mom",taehyung called as he looked at the sky from his balcony.

"Are you free for a few minutes, mom? Can we have our tae-tae time now?",he asked as he smiled a little.

"Mom,I'm not doing well. I can't deal with what i'm feeling right now without you being beside me.Can you please help me? I really don't know how to handle this situation all alone",he literally begged as he felt himself tearing up.

"At this rate,I feel like i'm a cursed soul",he laughed bitterly as tears flowed continuously.

"Why, mom?Why!? The people whoever I love wholeheartedly never seems to stay with me forever and why is that!First,dad went away just like that to god knows where when I was just 5 years old. From then, you were there for me and when I felt that you're my entire world, you too left me. You left me when I was just 13.",he cried as he looked at the clear sky.

"And now!now, you know what happened? The boy whom I fell in love with!The boy who gave back my lost happiness without his own knowledge,has a girlfriend. Funny,right? My bunny boy doesn't belong to me,Mom! Why is my fate like this,huh?",he clutched his chest as he sobbed silently.

"But one thing ,mom. I will try my best to show him my love towards him. I'll work hard till the end and one day,I'll confess my love for him face to face. I don't care even if he rejects me but I don't want my love to be kept hidden from the person I love",he said as he wiped his tears but got startled when he heard a soft knock from the other side of the door.

"V?May I come in?",the voice asked and taehyung was fast enough to run inside his bathroom.

"Just a minute, bunny boy!",he shouted as he washed his face frantically and came running with his fluffy towel in his hand.

"What happened?Its not even your study time?",he asked the boy who couldn't help but gawk at the handsome boy in front of him who was looking even more handsome with his face being flushed.

"Nowadays,you're going out of your limits more often,kookie. Can't you see that something is wrong with him? And instead of asking about that,here you are!Gawking at him like a pedo!Shame on you!",he scolded himself.

"Are you alright?Why is your face redder than red? ",jungkook asked as he touched the other's forehead who smiled softly.

"I'm fine,bunny boy. I was just doing some push ups,you know. Nothing to worry. Now tell me what brought you here?",he asked as he motioned the smaller boy to enter his room.

"Its just that,I was bored",jungkook said as he entered the room but pouted when taehyung raised his eyebrow at him.

"Everyone went out and nielie is with suga hyung."

"And?",V asked as he felt somewhat happy.

"Wow~This means that he's now more comfortable around me,right?Like,he was afraid even to approach me and now he has come to spend some time with me!! Great improvement, tae!",he cheered up as he looked at the boy who was now sitting on his bed.

"And.... I didn't want to be alone.So I came to you",he said as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Are you that interested in studying, bunny boy?",he asked mockingly and hid his smile behind a smirk when he saw the bewildered look of the other.

"NO!!!NO STUDYING!",he literally shouted but composed himself immediately.

"I mean,let's talk about something.",he said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Talk? What do you wanna talk?",V asked as he sat beside him.

"Hmmm.....about you?I mean,you know most of the things about me but I don't know even your real name. Soooo....",jungkook asked as he looked at the other hopefully.