22

Jungkook was turning insane. Atleast that's what people thought when they looked at the boy who walked around like a zombie for two days straight.

Jungkook-the boy who has the reputation of always doing something nonstop was serene which made everyone including his bestfriend, daniel to freak out. He talked less,ate seldom,always sulked in a corner and most importantly, whenever he was in his room, he kept looking through the window atleast once in a minute and daniel who was witnessing everything from his side was 👌 this close to lose his mind.

"Stop crying,Scooby! Atleast tell me the reason,will you? Only if you tell me about your problem,I can save you from whatever nasty situation you've managed to get yourself involved",suga said as he wiped the unending tears from the younger's face.

"Its not about me. Its....its kookie",he said as he cried.

"What about him?"

"I think that some evil spirit is controlling him,suga. Help me get rid of that spirit. I want my kookie back",daniel cried heavily as he hugged the now dumbfounded male.

"Are you serious, Scooby? You are 17 for god's sake!Not 7! Do you still believe those baseless stories?Evil spirits,my ass. ",he grumbled which made daniel to cry even more.

"Then why is he behaving like this all of a sudden. Yesterday I thought that he was just grumpy as I kicked him in my sleep. But he's the same even until now.",he said as he looked at the male who just sighed at him.

"If you want him back to be normal, just go and talk to him,dumbo. He's your bestfriend. Not mine. Moreover, if he talks his problem out,maybe you could help him solve it. "

"You're right, suga. Let me go have a talk with him",he said but before he could stand up,suga held his hand with a serious look on his face.

"Before you go, keep this in mind,Scooby. Its okay if you don't know how to help him but don't give some obnoxious ideas and make his problem even bigger.",he said,making daniel to scowl at him.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER,SUGA HYUNG!I'M THE REINCARNATION OF SOCRATES,YOU KNOW! I'M KNOWN TO GIVE THE MOST VALUABLE ADVICES AT THE RIGHT TIME WHICH COULD CHANGE ONE'S LIFE DRASTICALLY IN A GOOD WAY!!JUST YOU WAIT AND WATCH",he said and stormed out of the room ,leaving suga alone with a bewildered look.

"Oh god!Please save tae's bunny boy from my Scooby",he thought as he looked at the now closed door.

"Kookie?",daniel called as soon as he entered their room only to be met with his bestfriend who had half of his body outside the window.

"Kookie!What are you doing!? Get inside!", he shouted as he pulled the other inside who was now pouting at him.

"What happened, kookie?Why are you like this from yesterday?",he asked the other who pouted yet again.

"I wanna see him"

"See who?"

"V",he said which made daniel to roll his eyes.

"Were you like this just because you couldn't see him from yesterday morning?",he asked as he pulled him towards their bed.

"I...i

"Kookie? What's wrong? Talk to me,please~",daniel pleaded as he held jungkook's chin gently and made him to look straight at him.

"I really don't know why I'm feeling like this,nielie but I just want to be with him all the time. Why are they not telling me anything about V's whereabouts? I don't know where he is from yesterday morning! Where did he go? Why didn't he tell me anything before going?",he asked as he felt tears forming in his eyes.