16

"Tae?",yoongi called from outside but taehyung just remained seated,not really in a mood to talk with anyone.

"Tae,please. Talk with me. Whatever it may be but just let it out. Don't bottle up your emotions",yoongi said and sighed when the door remained closed.

"Listen to your hyung, tae.Let me in",he said softly,waiting for the door to be opened.

"The door is already open,hyung. You can come in",taehyung said which instantly made him to face palm at his dumbness.

"Tae?Are you alright?",he asked as he entered.

"I am ,hyung. Why would I not be alright?",he said as he laid himself down on the bed.

"Don't try to fool me,tae. I can clearly see that you're upset. Talk to me.Let everything out. You like that boy,right?", he asked and sighed when he saw the other stiffen visibly.

"Its just a crush ,hyung. I will move on in no time",he said as he looked down.

"Tae"

"I must have been just attracted towards him because of his beauty.If I come across someone who is even more attractive than him,I'll totally forget about him,hyung. Don't worry", he said with his head still being lowered.

Hearing him talking like this,Yoongi just sighed and gently lifted his face and wiped the tears which were flowing on his face.

"Do you love him that much,tae?",he asked as he kept wiping the unending tears.

"It doesn't matter hyung",he sniffled with a sad smile.

"It does matter,tae.Its your first love after all. Though you had a few one night stands before,you've never loved anyone. So it does matter", Yoongi said as he patted his head softly.

"But its meaningless, hyung.He has already got a girlfriend",taehyung said as he hugged the older.

"Look,tae.Love doesn't work like this. The person you love may not love you back but that doesn't mean your love for them is meaningless. Your love is pure,tae. I've noticed your love for him in your eyes and I'm sure that he'll notice it one day.",he said as he hugged the younger tightly.

"Hyung-

"Tae,stop being emotional and think about jungkook. Just think who he is in general. He's our college's troublemaker,tae. And not to mention, he has Scooby along with him. I don't think that its a good idea to blindly believe them",he said as he shook his head at the thought of the troublemakers.

"But what if he really has a girlfriend?"

"Then make him feel that you love him more than her. Prove to him that you're much more better than her ie.if the girlfriend he's talking about is real in the first place.Fight for your love,tae. Now tell me one thing. How much do you love him? I mean,tell me about your love for him",Yoongi asked to taehyung whose face brightened visibly.

"You know how much my mom mean to me,hyung?",he asked to which yoongi nodded his head with a small smile.

"He means that much to me",he said and was soon brought into a warm hug from the older.

"Then make him understand that he means to you that much. Show him your best side rather than the rude one,tae. ",yoongi patted his shoulder as he got up.

"Get ready. We're going out",he said but taehyung was fast enough to protest.

"No,hyung. I'm not coming anywhere"

"I'm not taking no as a reply,tae.Everyone are waiting for you. You're coming. End of discussion",he said as he started walking out.

"Atleast tell me where we're going!",taehyung whined which made yoongi to smile slightly.

"To the mall"

"We've bought a lot of things, kookie. Syeonie is gonna scold us",daniel shivered just by the thought of them standing in a time out.

"We'll ask dada to do something about that,nielie. Don't worry. We have other things to worry right now ,you know",jungkook said as he dragged daniel with him towards the theatre.

"Like what?"

"We should get the tickets for the movie,dumbo. What if a lot of Iron Man fans had come to watch the movie today? You better hurry up or else i'm disowning you",he said as he dragged the other who suddenly stopped walking.

"What the hell,nielie?",jungkook shouted as he was totally irritated by his stalling friend.

"K-kookie?"

"What!?"

"Am i seeing things now?"

"Nielie! Continue walking before I return the pants you bought just awhile ago!",jungkook warned.

"Stupid, kookie!Look at the entrance of the theatre!Why am i seeing the whole BTS standing there!?",he whisper shouted which instantly made the other to turn around in horror.

"Holy shit!!",he mumbled as soon as he was met with the 6 people he didn't want to meet for the whole day.He immediately pulled daniel along with him and ran away,praying to the almighty as he kept running.

What next??

Might update again.Who knows😰