35

Now don't kill me😬😬😬

"Its been a long time since we walked like this to our college, right nielie?",jungkook asked as he walked beside daniel who was sulking.

"Nielie~Why are you still sulking?",he asked as he held Daniel's hand, swinging to and fro.

"I'm still angry at yoonie, kookie! How could he leave me at our home right after we became boyfriends?",he whined.

"They should have had something important to do,nielie? Even V dropped me there yesterday. Now stop sulking and smile~ You can beat him how much ever you want in a few minutes. We've almost reached. So cheer up!",jungkook tried cheering up his friend who continued pouting.

As they reached Seoul, V dropped off a whining jungkook at his home saying that he had something important to do. It was relatively the same for suga too when he dropped off nielie at his home an hour prior jungkook's arrival and seeing his cousin crying rivers as he laid his head on Hyeonie's lap with his legs placed on syeonie, jungkook calmed himself down for the sake of his sweet cousin.

And after a lot of efforts from jungkook, daniel finally calmed down after he successfully distracted the said male by asking him about the return of Mr.Snuggles and that's how the whole family learnt that Suga was the yoonie whom daniel couldn't stop himself from talking about when he was a kid.

Back to the present~

"We're her- What's with the chaos,nielie? Everyone seemed to be rushing inside the campus like a frightened herd of buffaloes?",jungkook asked as he watched the students who were in a hurry for god knows why.

"My god! Kookie!I had a dream where Mr.Lee turned into a wild boar in the middle of the hallways. Do you think that it really happened?",daniel exclaimed, mostly in shock because Mr.Lee as a wild boar would be really nasty to be honest.

"I don't think so,nielie. Wait. Let me ask someone- Linny!Wait a minute!",he called the girl named Lincy who just ran past them.

"What is it,kookie!? Tell me fast! I'm in a hurry!",she asked frantically as she looked like she would run away from them anytime soon.

"What's with the chaos? Are they giving us a free lunch pass or something like that?",he asked which made the girl to roll her eyes at them.

"No,you dumbo! I heard that 4 to 5 tall masked men came to our college early in the morning and entered the principal's office. Linda was the one who witnessed this. So I'm 100% sure that its not a fake news",she gushed as she tried to break free from Daniel's hold.

"Our college's CCTV camera witnessed it? Then it must be for real",jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Do you know anything about their arrival, linny?",daniel asked which immediately caught jungkook's attention.

"Yes!Did she say anything about that?",jungkook asked.

"I don't know but maybe… like you said,they're from some famous restaurant who is willing to give us some free lunch passes. If its a yes,I don't want to miss the opportunity. Leave me this moment before I kick your balls,nielie!",Lincy warned and before she could finish her sentence, the duo ran off,leaving a pissed off lincy alone at the entrance.

"You!!!!",she shouted as she ran behind them,as fast as she could so that she could reach the principal's room before the troublemakers.

"What the hell!Hey! I was standing here from the beginning!How dare you push me back!",Justin screamed at the duo who acted as if they didn't hear him.