14. Mother

[Mommy Dearest]

EXT. PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Two young men, one was Ed, walked out of a place called 8th Street Sports Lounge.

"I'm serious," man one said. "I'm serious. That was way overpriced, dude. Back where I'm from, okay, it was like $3 a beer."

"Okay, then I'm buying next time."

"I'm not even lying. I'm not even joking at all."

They saw Eve. She was wearing a white dress with a bloodstain by her chest.

"Hey," Ed greeted. "Heaven must be missing an angel." Eve touched Ed's face and walked away. "I think she likes me."

"Okay, Fabio, let's - let's go." He led Ed away.

INT. BAR

Eve entered a crowded bar. She looked around, locked the door and broke off the handles. She walked through the bar. Two guys were sitting at a table nearby.

"Are you okay, miss?" guy one asked.

"I'm perfect," Eve replied.

He pointed to her dress. "I mean is - is that blood?"

Eve looked down. "Yes. I suppose it is."

"You sure you're all right?"

Eve said nothing. She walked up to him and kissed him. Veins dispersed into his face. Eve walked away and the man's head hung forward.

"Hey, what the hell?" guy two asked.

"I gave him a gift," Eve said as she touched a woman's face and the same vein-thing happened.

"C'mon, let's get out of here."

Eve touched several more people's faces.

The guy from the table attacked his friend. The touched people attacked others. They bit their necks. People ran to the door but couldn't get out. As everyone was attacking or being attacked, Eve smiled.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - DAY

The bottle the ashes were in was empty. Dean and Dylan were making shotgun shells with the ashes.

Sam, Bobby and Natalia walked in.

"Hey," Sam greeted. "How you two doing?"

"Five shells," Dean replied. "That's how we're doing."

Sam sighed. "Well, you two know, it's a hell of a lot more than what we had last week."

"Maybe," Dean and Dylan said.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, I just had a little mishap a few minutes ago, and, uh, well, here, look," Dean replied as he rubbed the ashes on Dylan's arm and nothing happened.

"Whoa," Sam and Natalia muttered.

"Huh." Bobby noted.

"I mean this stuff is supposed to burn the bejeezus out of Eve, doesn't even give him or me a sunburn."

"Lore says it works."

"That's always reliable."

"Well, you two know what? Maybe it's like, um - maybe it's like iron or silver," Natalia guessed. "You know? Hurts them, not us."

"Maybe, but a fat load of good it does us 'til we find the bitch."

"I'm looking, but I'm thinking maybe it's time you and your sister made a call."