13: Visions

Sara's PoV.:

I found myself in the same valley I visited many times in the past few days but this time it felt different. Up till then, I was welcomed there as someone who belonged almost as if it was my valley. This time I wasn't. I was an outsider almost like an intruder. Almost. I also felt that it wasn't my present. I don't know how but I could tell that I saw something that happened in the past. I saw something that had already happened meaning I couldn't infiltrate even if I wanted to.
"Sister come back right now!" I turned around as I heard the familiar voice. It was Lachesis yelling after someone I didn't recognize. She had three rings in her hand and she was running away from Lachesis and seemingly away from the whole valley. It could only be Clotho A.K.A Charlie as she obviously already broke up the loom into pieces. She disappeared through the forest and never returned. When this scene went down in front of my eyes I realized that the valley had to be a real place. Which meant I could visit it if I knew where it was. I didn't want to let go of the vision just yet as it was so peaceful there, but I had to leave it anyways.
"Did you see Anything?" Charlie asked me sitting down after letting go of my hand.
"Yes," I simply said. I still felt the valley's atmosphere around me.
"What?" She raised another question.
"You," I said not knowing how to explain it without getting any skeptical looks. "I mean you and your sisters in a valley. It is the nicest valley on Earth. It feels magical every time I visit it. I saw the moment you left with the Look of fate. Your sister Lachesis was trying to get to you but you simply ran into the forest on the hillside and disappeared." The explanation was long but she had to believe me.
"I can't believe it," Charlie said. "You saw the Sanctuary." She seemed upset but somehow relieved at the same time.
"Charlie I came here to ask for your help with these powers," I told her. She was my only chance of getting to know my powers at all and possibly the only person who could help me get rid of them.
"Yes I think I can," she said after thinking a little.
She went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of whiskey for both of us.
"So you have visions of all three times right?" She asked drinking from the whiskey.
"Yes. I also managed to turn the dragon-girl back to her original form" I said. I was a little scared of what Charlie is going to say but I wanted her to know everything in order for her to be able to help me.
"Nothing else?" She asked.
"Well I was visited by my dead sister quite a few times the last week in that valley you called the Sanctuary but that is not a power."
"You visited the Sanctuary before?" She looked at me surprised. "I can train you if that's what you want, but I need to know what exactly are your powers. I suggest going to the Sanctuary as it was home for me, my sisters, and the Loom originally. One more thing. You should tell the team" she finished seemingly not happy about the Loom being in one piece again.
"I don't want you to train me, Charlie," I said. "I want you to help me get rid of it." When I said this I could have sworn I heard Laurel say 'don't' but I didn't care. This was too much power over fate for anyone to have it.

We decided to go visit the Sanctuary because there might be something to help us get rid of these powers. We went to sleep first though. I mean Charlie went to sleep and I tried to do something. Eventually, the whiskey had its way and I dozed off on the couch. I didn't dream about the valley this time. That night I found myself in a dark room. There were objects glowing on a table giving the only light. I could barely see the table but I could make out the objects. I looked at them. They formed a line on the table from my left towards my right. I knew that that was the order because there was an arrow pointing from my left to my right also glowing. The first one was quite big and it was white. It seemed to be some kind of clothing but I couldn't tell from where I was standing so I went closer. It was definitely a piece of clothing and I also realized it was made out of leather. I recognized it. It was the first suite I had as the White Canary. Cisco made it and Laurel gave it to me. Tears started to collect in my eyes as I thought of everything the original Legends did and everybody we lost along the way. I looked at the object next to it. It was the miniature Waverider model Charlie had in her room. As I looked at it the moment I became captain came in mind. It was probably the hardest day for all of us. A smile crept on my face as I remembered how Stein stood up for me stating that I had to be the one to lead.  I didn't dwell too much on that and went on to the third object. It kind of shocked me. It was the Spear of Destiny. That was the last time I thought of saving Laurel and the first time I saw her after her death. She seemed happy when she told me that I could use the Spear. She really moved on and that helped me move on too. The next one brought some darker memories back. The death totem. I almost killed my team the first time I put that thing on. I moved on fast and found myself face to face with a blue cuddly plush toy. Beebo was something I could never forget. I chuckled as I recalled how we made it then used it to defeat Mallus the time demon. I don't know how it looked like from the outside but it must have been shocking and funny at the same time. The next one was a picture of a chair. It had my symbol on it. I remembered that one. Barry made it for those who stood together to save the universe. I became the Paragon of Destiny that day. It was strange and I didn't really know what it meant. The next one was a grey piece of cloth tied up to create a blindfold. I was blind for a few days after I saw Atropos' true form. I could also see the future when I was blind. I smiled as I remembered how I won in beer-pong using my ability to see the future. That particular piece reminded me that I had my powers back and that I wanted to get rid of them so I moved on to the last one. Well more like last three. Three rings were beside each other. They were the disguised form of the Loom of Fate. We destroyed it so no one could control destiny anymore. That reminded me that we just thought we destroyed it. It was in me now.
I stepped back from the table when I heard my name being called out. I heard it four times before the glow started to fade. I woke up on the couch. Charlie was still saying my name from time-to-time. When I sat up she finally finished.
"Good morning," she said standing up from beside me. "We should be going" she added and walked out of the room. I got up and tried to collect my thoughts. I saw every milestone from my past and they seemed connected. Like the arrow pointing to show me the right direction, they pointed at each other and linked up making a line. I got ready to leave and tried to forget my dream. It was nice and everything but it didn't help me in getting rid of the Loom's power. After a quick breakfast, Charlie led me to a secret ally. She opened a door and when we walked through we found ourselves in the valley. In reality, it was even more beautiful than in my dreams. The air was clearer than anything I've ever felt and had a strangely familiar smell to it. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was calming. I saw animals on the hillside mostly rabbits and deers but at one point I spotted a fox too. I was prepared for anything except what happened next.
"I'm so glad you could finally make it," someone said from behind me. It was Laurel I recognized her voice. I turned around and ran to hug her.
"Laurel, can you help us?" I asked breaking apart. "I need to get rid of the Loom's power and we hoped that something here could help me" I hoped that we could finish this quickly but little did I know.
"I'm sorry sis, but I don't know enough to help with that" she answered. "You have to find it yourself but you do have an amazing team and I bet they would want to help you." She was onto something. I turned to Charlie and we nodded at each other. We left the valley and with the jump-ship returned to the Waverider.