Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidgey" Lance McClain cheered as he entered the black smith shop, he wore black tight trousers with a long sleeve dark blue shirt, the string unties showing most of his chest. A grey waste coat on and all the buttons done up.

Lance McClain a seventeen year old knight, he was tall and slim with light tan skin. Chocolate brown hair and gorgeous ocean blue eyes. He was rather flirty, goofy and a bit of an idiot but he notices others moods and tries to keep everyone happy. He cares for others and can always brighten up a room when needed. He comes from a huge poor family but always has a silly grin on his face, working hard to keep his rank as a knight.

"He in the back just working on a sword, I know I taught him everything over the last couple years but that kid has a skill, the brain of his is something else and his skill with a sword .. He really is something else" Thace mumbled as he looked to the group sitting on the wooden stood behind the wooden counter waiting for a costumer to come pick up an order.

"Yeah, Pidge sword skills are just amazing. That actually why we here, A knight is needed and try outs are today, we going to take him to them since we know we can trust him as a fellow knight" Keith spoke up, a little tensed over what he was planning to do and Thace looked at him with worry. Keith wearing his tight but not too tight black trousers with a blood red shirt that sleeves ended at his elbow and the string tied but loosely not to choke himself. A black waste coat undone just hanging on him like a jacket.

Keith Kogane a seventeen year old knight, he is short but strong, he was one of the best fighters. His skin pale like the dead and a scar was on his right cheek from an old fight. Silky black hair in the shape of a mullet and wonderful violet eyes. Keith was cold, a loner and a person who trusted in his instincts most. But Keith did care for those close to him and he always kept an eye on those close to him, showing his emotional side only those he trusted must. Keith comes from a single mother and older sister family, his father a simple guard but killed by a drunk when Keith was only six. Keith always wanted to be a knight from a young age and his father believes in him, playing soldiers with his son even if he was tired from work. Keith became a knight and he knew his father would be proud.

"Oh, this will be interesting but maybe this might do her a favour. He may find a place to belong within the knights, I will miss his skills but he can be so much more" Thace answered as he looked to the window.

"Or this could end very badly with Pidge killing us since he does work in a shop full of weapons" Hunk replied in fear as he knew Pidge wouldnt be overjoyed by being kidnapped and forced into the tries out. Hunk wore his baggy trousers with a light yellow shirt with long sleeves, the string tied neatly with a bow. A brown waste coat on with two out of three buttons done up.

Hunk was a eighteen year old knight, he was big and chubby with dark skin. Straight black hair with an orange ribbon string tied around his forehead and caring brown eyes. Hunk was a guy no one could hate even if he was too nice that you just wanted to kill him. Hunk had a big heart and always saw the best in people. But he was a big scardy-cat and often throwing up, he rather like the idea to run and hide then to fight. But he was the best cook anyone have ever met, everyone still loved their mama cooking most but hunk was a close second.