Chapter 19.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Ages...

Sven= 25

Shiro + Kuro = 20

Hunk + James = 19 

Lance +  Keith + Pidge = 18

Allura + Matthew + Lotor = 21

One Week Later...

"King Zarkon and his children Prince Lotor, Lord Matthew and Lady Katie oh um Lady Pidge" Coran spoke with a clear and welcoming voice as he stood by the top of the stairs to Altea kingdom castle ballroom, a small ball being held in hopes to form a new truce treaty between Altea, Garrison and Daibazaal kingdoms.

"You did not just get him to call you that" Matthew sighed as he glanced to his sister while they stood outside, waiting for the doors to open. Matthew was dressed in fancy pressed black suit trousers that were tight fitting. A neat grey shirt with a burgundy tie to represent Daibazaal kingdom colours. A long grey penguin coat with smart black suit shoes with burgundy laces. His hair brushed neat and placed in a high and fancy pony tail with the sides down.

"I didn't even know why we didn't expect this to happen, I mean we have to take her sword away before she came out wearing it around her waste soon" Lotor frowned, shaking his head slightly. Lotor wore smart white trousers that fitted tightly around his leg but bust out around the ankles letting them of over the top of his silver boots with white lace. He wore a light purple shirt with a burgundy waste coat and a grey bowtie. His long hair in a low pony tail, tucked in all neat without a lose stand to be seen. A grey and burgundy crown on his head showing he was the prince.

"Be nice boys, we should be thankfully she agree to ware a formal dress for this ball. Don't forget when she learned that some knights would be coming she had hoped to dress in amour" Zarkon replied calmly, glancing over his shoulder to the two males who rolled their eyes while Pidge stood before the older two boys. Zarkon wore puffy grey suit trousers with smart burgundy boots and dark plum laces. A burgundy shirt with a dark purple bowtie with a match dark purple waste coat. A burgundy, purple and grey crown on his head showing he was king over Daibazaal.

"Says the man who locked any spare knights amour up in the king jewels fault. Even I can't break in there without a decent plan, time and good explosives" Pidge sighed, crossing her arms over her stomach while Zarkon stood amused. Pidge is wearing the same dress and hair clip from the photo above the chapter. She has mating small heals shoes and isn't wearing any make up but not wearing her brother glasses either.

The doors opened and the crowd fell silence at the four stepped inside, Coran giving a nervous smile as he looked to Zarkon before giving a slight bow before opening his arms to the stairs leading them to walk down to join the rest of the ball.

"Don't throw up" Matthew whispered as they slowly started walking down the stairs, not rushing but keeping a steady pace to seem respectable.

"Is it to late to run for it" Pidge whispered back, feeling all eyes on them and she couldn't hide behind her hand fan while walking down stairs.

"If we have a good distraction" Lotor weakly joked as he started feeling uncomfortable by all the stairs.

"Just take a deep breath and clam yourselves, we are the most important guests here since they don't want to anger us into another war" Zarkon replied in a small voice making sure only the three young adults could hear.