Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The knights training area fell into a shocked silence, the other three fights stopped as they turned to the fourth ring, Pidge had won and held the sword to the knights neck. Her hair was in her face blocking the look on her face even to the knight under her had no clue what expression she made.

"Wow, Your double step stab was rather cool, do you have a name for that move yet" Pidge smiled brightly as she quickly got of the knight, offering her hand to the guy.

"You noticed that" The knight mumbled surprised since it normally not many people notice he stepping, it just looks like he suddenly zoomed to them as his sword goes for a side stab.

"Well how could I not, I've never seen something like that" Pidge grinned rubbing the back of her neck as she stepped back a little.

"What is your name" The knight asked taking his helmet off showing his very light tan skin. Dark brown hair styled to one side and light brown eyes. 

"Pidge Gunderson and can I ask for your name Sir, your move really was interesting, I can tell you worked hard on it" Pidge smiled softly, her arms hanging loosely to her sides and the tip of the wooden sword touched the floor.

"James Griffin, Please wait round till everyone else has been tested .. You'll be moved to the next test" James smiled slightly as he looked to Pidge amazed.

"Wait another test .. that wasnt part of the deal" Pidge frowned and glanced to her friends who gave thumbs up.

"Deal" James asked and turned to a knight leaning on a castle pillar, on the edge of the training grounds with the hall behind. 

"Long story" Pidge mumbled before walking off letting the next guy have his test.

Pidge reached to her friends who were smiling and grinning like mad, all clearly happy for her and not caring if she was giving them a killer glara over being sent to another test. 

"You beat James butt .. I'm so proud of you" Keith cheered pulling Pidge into a hug before letting her go knowing she wasnt a hugger.

"See, we knew you could do it" Lance grinned proudly.

"Well done" Hunk smiled brightly and Pidge just looked at them before taking a small breath.

"Sword, I did my part and did the test not let me have the sword ... I really don't want to miss my chance of meeting this guy" Pidge replied with pleading eyes as she looked to Keith.

"But you have a chance to become the new green knight" Lance argue back with a frown.

"I don't care, I want to meet this guy .. I've been working on his sword for almost two years and I really want to meet him even just once. I want to know the guy who owns such a sword" Pidge replied with a sweet smile and her friends took a small breath.

"Fine, wait here I left it in my room" Keith sighed and ran off.

"I know we kidnapped you and all but could you try the last test, please. You did enjoy the fight with James and I'm sure you'll love the next knight you fight .. Please" Hunk smiled kindly, begging a little as he held one of Pidge hands in both of his.