Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Hey Pidge, can I ask you something personal" Shiro spoke up unsure as he sat on the edge of his bed, glancing to the two photo frames aimed to look directly towards the bathroom door instead of being tilted for Pidge to see them in her bed. 

"Sure but don't be too upset if I can answer yet" Pidge replied from the bathroom, she was brushing changing into her sleeping clothes.

"The frames on the desk, you never aim them towards your bed to see them, you just make them stand facing the bathroom door while pushed to the back edge of the desk like you want them hidden and unseen yet you still brought them here. Are they your family" Shiro asked with concern, he knew not all have good passes but if Pidge truly hated her family then she wouldn't have the drawings in sight. 

"The 12x12 inches frame was drawn when I was six years old. Its of my parents and their two children. The son and daughter, its the only drawing I have of them. The AF drawing is of the son and daughter grown up with their childhood friend. Drawn when the girl was fourteen and the two males were seventeen. Its drawings of those I love in my past" Pidge explained before stepping out in an oversized and lose brown tunic with dark green shorts under.

"I see" Shiro replied with a small smile and laid down in his bed, topless in his grey sleeping shorts that ended just above his knee. 

"Night Shiro" Pidge smiled softly before blowing out the candle in the middle of the desk and climbing into her own bed.

"Sleep tight Pidge" Shiro smiled gently as he closed his eyes letting a frown take over his lips.

The second drawing was taken as the older boys were sixteen yet Pidge came to the kingdom when she was fifteen did she not. Who was she/he and why have drawings you won't in unless she/he was the one to draw them both, if she/he was the artist no wonder she wasn't in them but knew a lot about those in the picture. They were her family, the family she never spot about, the family she gave no names and only just gave them an old age they once was. 

Did they die?

Did they leave?

Did Pidge became alone in the world?

Just who was Pidge and why was he in the Garrison Kingdom all alone?

Question just filled Shiro mind, his partner had so many secrets but never show any signs of ever speaking the truth. Yes Pidge seemed happy but a sadness would fill those hazel eyes as they looked to those two frames. 

But as Shiro became lost in thought and rolled to his side to look at the sleeping figure in the opposite bed he noticed the edge of anotehr frame that was tucked between his bed frame and mattress. A frame he kept hidden from Pidge since day one and all his friends, the frame that held the rest of his family in with an older him standing in the middle. 

Maybe Shiro shouldn't push into Pidge, after all he was also keeping something from their friends and couldn't dare speak the truth yet. 

Maybe he and Pidge was more alike then he thought and that made him sleep soundless knowing everything would end out ok for them both, they just had to wait a little longer.