Chapter 14.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A single year passed, a single year has passed and yet so much had happen within that single year.

King Alfor, Princess Allura, Prince Lotor and Lord Matthew left back for their kingdom after their week long visited came to an end. A truce and friendship between the two kingdoms staying strong and healthy for many more years to come.

Pidge was seen as the Green Knight of the Garrison Kingdom, she was now respected and cherished by the kingdom people just like the rest of the knights. She gave her kingdom trust and they gave their trust back to her, a new honour was held within as she now truly owned the green knight title for herself.  

Keith had found out her secret once he noticed Shiro and Pidge grown closer and was thinking they were hooking up on the side line. Pidge and Shiro quickly ended that rumour before he thought into it any more and Pidge told her true gender to him to help him understand why their bond grew stronger. 

Keith didn't give up his ship hope but he didn't push it any further for now. He also helped keep her secret and tried his best not to give any hints to James either. He did come out to Shiro, telling the head knight about his lover being a man and Shiro took it rather well. He congratulated Keith and acted like it was normal making Keith glance to Pidge since she was the same.

They went on longer journeys now the kingdom accepted Pidge as the new green knight and they could go to each town to help those in trouble. They spent months visiting each town that rumoured to be having issues and well they soon reached the woods that held bandits within. 

Pidge was shot with her first poisonous arrow, the group was separated as they were ambushed. Pidge was with Hunk, the two finding a river on the edge of the woods and Pidge finally collapsed as the poison started to take over. 

Luckily Hunk knew hot to save her, the plants were around them and he got to work. The only problem, he had to remove her tunic and armour since the arrow hit here arm, between a gap in the armour. That how he ended up finding out Pidge was a girl not a dude. 

Hunk kept the secret and they soon took care of the rest of the bandits. Rumour spread of Pidge sword skills gaining her more respect and the kingdom felt safer knowing they have five strong males protecting the kingdom from all and any threats.

As the days passed, Keith finally broke and told James everything earning a mini fight and Keith sharing Shiro and Pidge room for three days before he and James made up. James was given a gag order by Prince Kuro to not tell Pidge secret and well everyone was back to normal. 

Well almost back to normally, Pidge visited thace during her day off and Antok was home once again with his Lover Regris. She told them how her friends accepted her and well a mini celebration was held within her second family. 

She learned news she never thought she'll hear in her lifetime, Antok was a married man to Regris. Two males married together during a time when it was meant to be imposable. She asked her adopted brother how and he answered.

An old travels path, one that wasn't often used compared to the safer path that was made many years ago. An Inn sat half way down the path that lead towards further kingdoms away, an inn that had a whore house attached, a single wall keeping the two halves separated. But the inn was owned by two women married to the other.