Chapter 16.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I must say, its a beautiful sword" Matt spoke up as he watched his sister clean her sword by the camp fire, they were still a couple days away from the Daibazaal Kingdom. 

"Yeah, its a true beauty and the best partner to have when fighting. She one of a kind" Katie agreed with her brother,  just looking to the sword that Shiro gave her when she first became the new Green Knight.

"Its been treated with care, that how one learns if a sword truly mighty or not" Lotor smiled as he looked up from where he sat opposite the fire.

"Do you miss your friends" Matt asked with a worried frown, looking to his sister who risked losing it all just to come with them.

"I do but I much rather leave as Pidge then leave as a Holt or a weapon. I left as the girl they grew to call family and I can't regret it now" Katie answered with a soft smile, she wished she could have stayed but she didn't regret leaving either.

"You risked so much just to let me see my father again, I really don't know how I deserved to have you in my life" Lotor weakly smiled, he was the most nervous over his father still being the same mad man as when they left long ago.

"Don't speak like that, I didn't come for just you but for your father shake and our own parents shake. He was a good uncle to me and Matt long ago, just like he was a good friend to our parents. We owe them in checking on him and hopeful help him walk the better path" Katie replied with a small smile, her eyes honest making Lotor give a thankful look.

"I hate to say it but he deserves a second chance like we were given. We all got a happier life now, we became someone we could proud to be and its time he felt the same pride as we do now" Matt smiled as he looked to the flames, the other two looking to him and feeling the same. 

"I just hope our risk of losing what we gained is worth the visit to my father. I won't forgive him if he hasn't changed since the day we left, he took so much already and I won't take him taking our second chance either" Lotor sighed, the holt siblings keeping silent but feeling the same way.

"I'm sure he has, we all saw the letters he sent and it seems like he back to normal once again. All we have to do is remember he on the same path we once stood on. We just need to give him a helping hand like others have done for us" Matt smiled kindly, looking to Lotor who nodded.

"But what will we do if it becomes a mistake. We all hoping for the best but when we left he had a magical witch on his side. The letters could be fake or written before he went evil, we need to think over the danger we might be stepping in if he hasn't changed" Katie spoke up, placing her sword back in its sheath before looking to the fire.

"I haven't though that far, I'm too frightened over our fate if he hasn't changed" Lotor admitted in slight fear.

"He wanted us to be weapons, to help kill the rest the world if they didn't choose to follow him. I don't think I could, not now and well if he learns that out .. I hate to think what he'll do" Matt frowned, hugging himself as he felt a slight shiver run down his back at the thought of Zarkon wrath.

"We not helpless children anymore, for god shake we all knights now. We have our honour, our pride and our swords. We won't let him scare us into becoming puppets, I hope you two won't let him take control over you becuase I won't let him control me ever again not when I found something to live for" Katie huffed back, glaring at the flames a little.