Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Princess Allura, we here to escort you and the others to the dinning room" Shiro spoke in a clear voice as he knocked on the door but lifted an eyebrow as Lotor and Matt opened the door instead.

"She swapped rooms with me, apparently this one wasn't sunny enough but my too sunny just how she likes it. Sorry for this" Lotor sighed as he rolled his eyes while Pidge glanced to the room to the right of the room opposite the now prince Lotor room.

"Prince Loto-Oh" Lance started to say as the door swung opening showing an unhappy Princess Allura.

"Do I look like a man to you" Allura snapped back as she crossed her arms glaring at Lance who nervously smiled as he glanced to  the door beside where Keith should have been knocking for Lord Matt but now standing with Shiro and Pidge.

"Of course not Princess, your beauty shines more then any star in the sky. My eyes were so blinded by your beauty that my mind mistake the rooms" Lance smoothly replied as he gave a slight bow to her. 

"He dead" Pidge sighed as she placed a hand on her hip with Keith nodded in agreement.

"I would save him but I much rather face a dragon then deal with that" Keith whispered and nodded in the direction of Allura while Pidge nodded in agreement. 

"Allura, please don't send the poor knight to his death. Our rooms were changed remember" Matt frowned as he looked to Allura who was ready to blurt out many hateful words towards the Blue Knight. 

"You'll be let off this time but for your shake don't make sure a mistake again" Allura huffed as  Lance stepped back letting the princess step out but instead she closed the door staying in the room.

"Um princess, the dinning room" Lance asked unsure as he stayed standing to the side of the door and turning to his fellow knights.

"Give me five minutes to change my jewellery" Allura ordered from inside the room and Lance silently nodded before walking over to the others.

"Wow, you sure charmed her" Keith smirked earning a glare from Lance.

"Stick with the ladies in town, they are always charmed by the blue knight" Pidge smiled weakly as she patted Lance arm trying to cheer him up.

"Sorry Prince Lotor and Lord Matt for my fellow knights actions" Shiro frowned and the other three quickly stepped back in line. 

"Its fine, your actually being much nicer then others have after dealing with Allura. Plus we hold no title to Altea, so we the same rank in my eyes. Please just be simple with us without worrying over image" Matt smiled sweetly as he rubbed his arm a little.

"Its only Allura you need to be knightly around, with us just be a fellow guy who fights to protect his kingdom. Me and Matt are trained knights, so treated us as a fellow friend" Lotor smiled kindly and the others nodded. 

"Well I am lover-boy Lance the Blue Knight, Hunk is the Yellow Knight who will be taking care of King Alfor. This mullet of a knight is Keith the red Knight. You must already know our best fighter in the kingdom Shiro the Black knight and last we have our wonderful sassy brains who got skills with a sword Pidge the Green Knight" Lance grinned proudly and did poses for each member he spoke off while his friends just looked at him like an idiot.