Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Something wrong" Shiro asked as he walked out of their shared bathroom, back in his night clothes and just finished brushing his teeth.

"Oh um well nothing wrong to say just I um, over thinking I think" Pidge rambled a little as she sat on the edge of her bed, in her night clothes and having an inner war over telling Shiro the truth. 

"Did the prince say something, I noticed you two were talking a little while you danced" Shiro asked with worry as he walked over to his bed, sitting on the edge and looking to her.

"No, actually he just complimented me on my dancing and hoped me the best in my future as a knight. He was rather nice, I really don't see how others can see him a cruel" Pidge replied honestly and Shiro smiled at her.

"So, what has you so nervous, you can trust me pidge" Shiro replied with a soft smile, honest eyes.

"What do you think over women, do you think they should have a chance in fighting like a knight. To stand as a knight beside the men" Pidge shyly asked as she placed with the edge of her grey tunic that she slept in, brown trouser shorts that ended just above her knees. 

"I really don't know, I don't think a women should have to fight when they fighting just to like without being beaten. I mean, they get married off and not always for love but just because it make their life easier or their parents life easier. Some marry for love but its rare during such times, its unfair for women and having to fight to kill is unfair to ask of them while they fighting to just to live a decent life" Shiro answered with a slight frown, running a hand threw his hair. He wore a white tunic with black short trousers that ended at his thighs.

"What if she could fight, she wanted nothing more then to be a knight and fight beside men as an equal not as a wife or slave to them. She could fight better then most basic soldiers and worked hard for her place, would you accept her" Pidge asked as she met with Shiro eyes.

"Everyone has a reason for where they stand, if she stood beside me threw her hard work just like everyone else around me then she's already one of us. No changing that even if she a man or women, she proved to me that she deserves to stand where she stands" Shiro answered with a gentle smile and Pidge let a relief breath out.

"Even though its a crime for a women to become a soldier let alone try being a knight. She would bring shame to her name and be punished for joining up" Pidge mumbled with slight fear.

"Not in the Kingdom, it may have been the rules long ago and other kingdoms may punish a women if she tried being a soldier or knight but since King Sven became king he changed the rules. He took away the law from punishing any women that tries to be a soldier or knight. If they can pass it proves they have a place as the kingdom protectors. Not everyone agree but if the women is found the worse that can happen is being kicked out" Shiro answered with slight pride and Pidge smiled.

"Garrison Kingdom truly is the best" Pidge smiled proud and Shiro nodded in agreement.

"So, why all the questions did something happen to your sister" Shiro replied with a small smile, concern in his eyes.

"How would you feel if you learned that my sister is actually me" Pidge answered with a weak smile watching the surprise take over Shiro face.