Chapter 15.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Something wrong" Kuro asked as he noticed Pidge leaning on a pillar that faced the training area, a letter in her hand.

"Huh .. oh, its nothing" Pidge lied with a forced smile, hiding the letter behind her back.

"Since I am one of the only ones to see you ever cry and show you my nice side. You think we could pass the lying stage with each other" Kuro sighed as he walked over, leaning on the pillar beside her.

"My brother sent a letter, it seems Zarkon may be calling us back soon" Katie answered weakly, looking at her letter once again. 

"Your an adult now, you no longer needed to listen to his orders" Kuro replied, his lips forming a straight line.

"He won't take no as an answer and as much as I hate to say it, he was important to me long ago. He was my parents friend, he also Lotor true father and wasn't always an evil man. I can't just walk away, not if he has changed back once again and wish to see us" Pidge sighed, showing the letter to Kuro, a letter hand written by her father with the added letter that Zarkon hand written to Matthew. 

"He actually wrote to you and your brother himself" Kuro muttered in shock while the women beside him gave a small nod.

"He did, he even wrote a letter for Lotor himself. Calling him his son once again. I have to return with them, to test the wasters and see if Zarkon has became the good man we knew him to be. If its all a trick to make us his weapons again then we'll fix it ourselves but I can't just walk away from this chance" Pidge explained, slightly desperate to return after Zarkon actually writing to her and her brother, sure he mushed the siblings into one letter but it still held her true name. 

"Have you spoken to Shiro over this" Kuro asked with worry knowing his brother won't take the news well. 

"Not yet, I'm a little unsure over telling him and the rest. They accepted me as a women and kept me as their friend but they never learned I was linked to Zarkon. Only Shiro knows Matthew is my brother and Lotor like a brother to meaning he doesn't know I'm from Zarkon kingdom nor dose he know I was forced to become a weapon for him" Pidge rambled back slightly, Kuro nodding in understanding. 

"You have to tell him. Visiting Zarkon is important to you after all, its only fair that he understands that and lets you go. He may seem a little upset over not knowing but its because he cares for you and just wants to protect you from future harm" Kuro replied with a small smile.

"I know, that why I'm frighten to tell him. I can't look him in the eyes and promise to return. I can't even promise that I'll be safe and unharmed if I do ever return back to this castle. I know, leaving without him knowing If I would return or not will only hurt him. I don't want to hurt him but I can't stay either" Pidge spoke in a small soft voice, pain in her eyes as she looked to the clear sky.

"I see, that may be a problem. It would be awful if you did never return after all your the green knight to my kingdom. We need you here and if you're gone too long then we'll have no chose but to replace you" Kuro frowned, passing her letter back to her.

"I know, If I leave then I'll be giving up the green knight title forever and never be a knight again. If I stay, I'll regret it and know that my brothers wouldn't leave either not unless all three visit Zarkon together. Its an unwritten rule .. So, my choice wouldn't affect me but my family as well" Pidge explained with a small frown, looking to the letters within her grip.