SHE IS WEIRD

Sometimes I feel it would be amazing if you could read people's minds. You would know what they think about you, their perspective about you, about things, about life, and anything you like to know, on the upside you would know who they truly are. If someone asks you, do you believe in magic? On the other hand, life forms other than humans exist. Well, you can find the answer in motivational novels and they would say, magic is all of us. Watch or read sci-fi or fantasy movies or novels and they would give you answers in the form of avengers, or stranger things or interstellar and fantasy world would turn your mind to vampires, wolves, and witches. If I say folklores even they tell about them, but they are not believed anymore. Well, I don't know if folklores are true or not but there's a thing, as we are advancing we are forgetting our values, teaching, and culture given by our ancestors.

'Evanoras and Laurants have always been the tribes of secrecy and uniqueness.' I have often heard people saying this and old people of the town indicated us as tribes sometimes. I was unaware of the fact that who we were? What we stand for? Living a normal life among normal people and in the race of life, you often forget your uniqueness. However, sometimes if you wanna survive you have to forget what you really are. period.

NEAR THE GATE...

"...han som är född av alla tre, man, vampyr, häxa, en som kommer att försvara mänskligheten, jag säger bring honom till ljus, säger jag, föra honom före"

The spell repeated continuously near the road, the scene was just like the typical witchcraft ritual as read certain books. She was sitting on the ground in front of a lit fire, facing towards the road with her palms on her laps. 

'I was waiting for y' all.' She said opening her eyes.

(all of them went near her) 

' so, did you find anything?' this was the answer everybody wanted to know, my parents, Roisin's parents, and me.

Yeah, I was there and nobody knew. How could I sit there idly in my room and just prayed after knowing I was the reason somewhere behind it. I knew they were hiding something and I wanted to know so I followed them. I was hiding and was watching everything.

'... I have good and bad news. Which one should go first?' the girl asked.

'Whatever you like girl.' My dad answered.

'Fair, enough. The thing is they are out and the defender of humankind himself led them out' She then without any pause added....'You must be waiting for the good news, (gasps) and it is we have the next...' she said in a witchy tone.

'... "the Alessandro"...' Mrs. Evanora completed her sentence. 

The girl turned towards them and said with 'you're right and she lead them out, might be unintentionally.'

As she turned towards them, I could see her face clearly and I was stunned to see her, Evanora's elder daughter Rose, Roisin's sister Rose. She wasn't at her friend's house she was here, near the gate performing rituals. She was a witch!

 We are surrounded by people all the time, we talk to them, we observe them, sometimes admire them, or hate them or even doubt them, but do we really know what exactly they are? This is the question to be introspected. so, what I saw in old photographs was the truth, what I have been wondering was the truth, things are related to my family and they all knew it, but lied. The fact was both the families weren't normal, they had secrets graved in their hearts and now those secrets were coming out one by one. Rose Jane Evanora was a witch and no wonder she was weird. This means Roisin too was a witch, 'no it can't be.' 'why?' ' well, she would have told me, or I might have noticed or I don't know.'

'... How come, it's possible? You casted a spell and she won't come here.'

 Well, I didn't know whether she was good or bad, all I knew was witches are prone to do black magic and are inhuman and the Alessandro, what he had to do with this gate and those creatures behind it, I was stuck in confusion. And on whom she casted a spell? All I know was I needed answers and now I was determined to find them. By now I was aware that we weren't normal, we were different and I ought to find how and why?

'Yeah..... but I am afraid she was already here. And now if you are about to say she can't come here and I might have seen something wrong. Then I must say you flunked your history Laurants..' Rose commented.

'Rose, language.' Mrs. Evanora claimed.

' NO... it's fine Jennet, it's not Rose who is speaking, it's a witch inside her. It's fine. I guess it's time for our treasure box to open and clear out this mess.' my dad paused and added 'If it glows with all its energy....' 

'she is reviving' Rose completed and then added 'i saw it too and she is.... it is glowing it's trying to open and he is trying to get it.'