THE FACE OFF AND THE LOSS

'hey, guys..where have you been?..damn the place has turned into a mess...what just happened?' Ernouf came running into the dungeon.

'Brother...' Bleidd went to him and hugged him and then said, ' Are you all right? where is jake? '

'I am fine and Jake...Jake is with them..they took him..'

'the valdsams..'Said Sirena.

'no...MY brother...we have to save him..'

'Eabha ..relax...you have to save the whole town and I suppose the whole world because if Akuma succeeded he'll not leave any human in any place. They all will tear them apart..' Said Stephanie.

'We need to go in the forest..and wait where are the houses ..there's nothing left in the town..' confronted Ernouf.

'later...wolf...let's go..' replied Rose.

'Eabha  (gasps) I tried but I missed him..' said Ernouf with a heavy heart.

'I know...we'll save him..'  I replied and paused for a while and then added, ' help me fine the Alessandro key..'

'why? is it of any use now..?' Asked Bleidd.

'yeah....when the time comes...' I replied.

We all searched it and found it near the shattered podium pieces. I took it and we all headed towards the road. We traveled through the road and stopped in front of a big mountain, that was the end of the road. Yeah, there was no other way to go. At the sides, there were dense trees which looked spooky at night and in front of us was a huge mountain. I recalled the time when I first came here, I remembered it was 6 pm but here it seemed as if it was afternoon. I asked Stephanie about it and she answered by saying, ' the place was cursed. We, vampires, are not made for daylight, except for me because of Muerte. Moreover, they prefer shade and night, so many died in the daylight and only a few were left who ran deep into the forest. So, when you came in the curse was broken.'

'guys..there's no one here...where did you see Jake, Ernouf?' said Rose.

'I saw him here..there was no Mountain I swear..'

As soon as Ernouf stopped a devilish voice echoed, 'Wrelcomoe..muasteer wrass wraitineg figoer yaioyu...(hissing sound)' and the floor quaked and the mountain started disappearing and we encountered a massive army of Valdsams just 10 feet apart from us. Magnar and behind him the entire army of dhampirs and vampires, this time the witches were not included in that army.  They were thousands in number and we were six. Before we could say or do anything we saw them running towards us with the thirst of taking our lives away. I thought I would run leaving the battlefield for saving my life and others would do the same. But I saw them firm standing there ready to fight with all their powers and will. "kasta iväg" Sirena said and swung her hand and the creatures fell on the ground breaking their necks. Ernouf and Bleidd in their wolf forms tore the vampires apart, Stephanie broke their necks which turned them to ashes. I realized I had a brilliant army. I then stepped a back held my head high and with all my strength shouted, 'Spranga'

and hundreds of them were blown up all at once as if there was a bomb implanted in their bodies and it just blasted throwing up their body pieces all over the ground. The rest of Valdsams army stopped and stepped back.  I didn't know from where it came, but I just believed in the power and it happened.

'Wow...brilliant' said Ernouf.

'Look at you ..you are changed...' said Sirena.

 I looked down towards my clothes and they were different,  tight overall black jumpsuit with a gold floral pattern, long shoes made up with black velvet, my hair turned golden brown, I had a beautiful tiara on my head, my arms tattooed with a pattern that gleamed golden starting from the back of my hand till my elbow and my eyes shined reddish-golden and I had a golden robe over me. I looked beautiful, Rose complimented. I looked like a weird, magical creature, perhaps a superhero. It was funny, I used to read in my novels that whenever a superhero gets his powers he changes all over and today I encountered it myself.