~Chapter Two~

I was going to meet up with Amelia today. Amelia Benson was and still is my best friend. We met in the orphanage and grew up together basically. We both fell down the wrong path as teenagers but have both gone to rehab and are doing so much better. Amelia's drug obsession was worse than mine, she became severely addicted and overdosed almost killing her. Luckily she survived, making this the day that we realised we needed to make a change for the better.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans along with a black hoodie and black boots. I tied my hair up in a high pony and grabbed my bag ready to go. I was about to walk out the door when my phone buzzed. It was a message from the unknown number. I rolled my eyes thinking that he would've stopped texting me.

Unknown: So I'm guessing you like being mysterious

Emma: That I do

Unknown: Ok, ok. I can accept that

Unknown: Zach admitted to eating my cookies when he saw me eating his chicken tenders

Emma: I'm glad that your plan succeeded

Unknown: So, can I know anything about you? So I know what to call you?

~Read by Emma~

Does this guy not understand that I liked being a nobody? I like having no one know who I am, because when I had a large group of friends I turned into an awful person. Yes, they were the wrong group of people but I find it hard to open up and trust people enough to know if they're a good person or not.

My phone then buzzed again.

Unknown: Nothing? Not even a letter?

I sighed, a letter can't hurt, can it? It's not like he'll ever know who I am.

Emma: E. You're not getting anything else

Unknown: We'll work on it. E it is

Unknown: Btw I'm Corbyn. Corbyn with a y :)

Corbyn huh? That's a nice name, I like it. It sounds really familiar though. I turned my phone off and put it in my bad, then walked out of my apartment. I then started walking over to Amelia's place which was only a couple blocks away. Amelia and I are close, but she doesn't need to know about this random dude texting me. For all I know, he could be a 70 year old man that uses smiley faces when he texts. I'm going to have to figure that out later. But something about him feels different, I have a different feeling about it. I don't know what it is and I definitely can't explain it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really liking this story so far, I hope you guys are too

Vote

Follow

Share