~Chapter Four~

Corbyn's POV

"What are you smiling about?" Daniel asked, walking into the green room.

"Huh? Oh, nothing" I said, placing my phone beside me.

"Oooo, there's a girl" he teased.

"No, no there's not" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not ready for that"

"Corbyn, you need to move on from Christina. You guys broke up a few months ago, yes, but you need to grow up" he sighed.

"It's hard Daniel, I loved her so much"

"She broke up with you, you've had your cry, multiple actually" he stated. "But now it's time to start something new, with..." he picked up my phone from the couch. "E"

"Oh shut up" I said, snatching my phone back.

"Who's E?" Jack asked, joining in on the conversation.

"No one" I stated.

"Can't be no one, you've been on your phone all day, I'm guessing talking to her" Daniel said.

"She was just a wrong number, I thought it was Zach but I was wrong" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, sorry about that," Zach laughed. "I should probably memorise my number, that would be helpful"

"So why E? What's her name?" Jonah asked.

"Great, now everyone's here" I sighed. They all looked at me wanting answers. "I don't know what her name is, she's mysterious. She doesn't like people knowing things about her and I can tell that she's got trust issues and something from her past has hurt her. The only information i have is that her name starts with an E and that she's a girl"

"Then why are you talking to her? You know nothing about her and by the sound of things, she doesn't want to really be known" Jack said.

"I have to agree, if you think she has trust issues and struggles from her past, why are you still talking to her?" Jonah added.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "There's something different about her but I don't know what. There's a part of me who wants to get to know her and figure out who she is. I want to help her"

"But what if she doesn't open up?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know, I'll leave it I guess. But I want to let her know that I'm there for her. Sometimes all you need is a friend"

"Boys, 5 minute call"

I got up from the couch and walked out of the room, putting an end to this conversation.

"WE'RE NOT DONE YET!" Jonah yelled.

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS AFTER THE SHOW!" Daniel yelled after.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my microphone ready to go on stage. Maybe they were right, maybe I can't help her. What I trying to achieve with this? Maybe I should just stop talking to her? But deep down I know I can't do that, there's something that's drawing me to her and I don't know what it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you all :)

Vote

Follow

Share