~Chapter Twenty Three~

"What are you doing here Jeremy?" Amelia asked.

"I've come to see Emma obviously," he smirked.

"You can't be serious," I said. "I broke it off with you ages ago, you can't come back now"

"I know you still love me, there's no way that you could move on so quickly from someone like me" he said, sitting up right on the couch.

"I don't love you anymore Jeremy! I've moved on, can't you just be happy for me?" I asked.

"No" he snapped.

"I left you when you found another girl to be with. I left so that you could be happy, now let me be happy!"

"You left me because you were scared. You were scared about what I was going to do to you. You'd seen me do things to other people and didn't want that to reciprocate towards you" he said. "I'm not stupid Emma, I know you"

"You don't know me anymore Jeremy! I'm a different person now!" I said sternly.

"So, you're clean? No drugs, alcohol, nothing?" he asked.

"Nothing," I stated. "Been clean for years"

"She's clean Jeremy, leave her alone. She doesn't deserve any more of your bull shit" Amelia cut in. "You've hurt her enough"

Suddenly the doors to the bus swung open and in walked the boys.

"What's going on?" Corbyn asked, walking over to my side. "Babe?"

"Who are you?" Jonah asked.

"And why are you in our tour bus?" Daniel added.

"Ahhh, nice to finally meet you boys. I've seen a lot about you all on social media. You guys are pretty famous" Jeremy smirked.

"I'm sorry, but you didn't answer our questions. Who are you and what's going on?" Jack asked.

"I'm guessing that Emma here hasn't told you yet?" he asked.

"Jeremy, don't!" I said sternly.

Jeremy stood up and moved over to Corbyn. "Nice to meet you Corbyn, my names Jeremy and I'm Emma's first love"

Corbyn eyed me with a confused look. I really should've listened to Amelia and told him earlier.

"This is what I was going to tell you about when you finished limelight" I mumbled.

"So if he doesn't know who I am, he doesn't know the other thing? Does he?" he saw the hatred in my eyes and let out a chuckle. "Oh mate, you are in for it now"

"Jeremy, it's not your place. Leave and let Emma explain. No one needs to hear it from you" Amelia said.

"What's going on?" Zach asked.

"What aren't you guys telling me!?" Corbyn said, getting frustrated at the situation.

"Where is he Emma?" Jeremy asked.

"Where's who?" Corbyn asked.

"Jeremy..." I said softly.

"Where is he Emma?" he asked again.

"Jeremy!" Amelia almost yelled.

"Someone please explain what's going on!" Corbyn yelled, he's really mad now.

"Where is our baby Emma!?" Jeremy questioned, his voice was raised.

Corbyn's face softened and he looked at me and Jeremy, switching his gaze between the two of us.

"What...?" he questioned. "You have a baby?"

"A son" Jeremy smirked.

"Shut it Jeremy, you've done enough," Amelia said.

"You have a song?" Corbyn asked.

I looked at him in the eyes, I was on the verge of tears. "This is not how I wanted you to find out..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, but I was finally able to update again :)

Vote

Follow

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this :)