~Chapter Six~

Corbyn's POV

I just lied. I lied to Emma. I mean, I don't really know her but I still lied. This is my job that we're talking about and I couldn't even be honest with it.

"You ok bro?" Jonah asked, walking into the back of the tour bus.

"Hmmm" I hummed, looking up at him.

"You just walked away suddenly when we were in the other room, I came to see if everything was ok" he said, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Everything's ok" I said with a fake smile. "I'm just tired, that's all"

"Good thing we did a day show today, you have the rest of the day and night to sleep while we travel to the next state"

"New York, here we come" I smiled.

"Are you sure that's all?" he asked.

"I'm fine Jonah, just tired. I told you that"

"If you're sure" he said with a questioning tone. I nodded in response. Jonah turned around, shutting the door behind him and walked back to the boys.

I looked out the window, seeing us take the exit heading in the direction of New York City. This would normally be the state that I'm most excited in because I would be seeing Christina, but now that we've split, it's just not the same. We're even staying here for a few extra days because the boys love shopping here, they say that they get their best clothes here. I mean, they aren't wrong. I'm just scared of seeing Christina.

What if I run into her? What am I meant to say?

The fans don't even know that we've split, so they're probably expecting some kind of interaction between the two of us while I'm there. When they don't get anything, it's probably going to spark the rumours of us breaking up, which won't actually be rumours. It'll be facts.

I don't know what this is going to be about, but I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I feel like something is going to go very wrong on this stop. I'm just hoping that I'm wrong.

Your POV

"Hey," Amelia said.

I looked over at her, not taking my eyes off the screen. We were watching a movie together at my apartment, just letting the day go by. "Yeah?"

"So, I probably should've told you this about a month or two ago when I actually bought these, but..." she dragged out.

"Get to the point" I stated.

"I bought tickets to a concert that's taking place in two days"

"You know I hate those sorts of things. I don't like being in large crowds Amelia" I said in a worried tone. "One wrong move and I'll be going down the wrong path again"

"I wouldn't have bought these tickets if I thought that something bad was going to happen. There's literally only going to be teenage girls and maybe a few in their 20s there. I think that you'll be ok" she said with a small smile.

I sighed. "What's the concert?"

"Ok, don't hate me" she said, putting her hands up in defence. "But we're going to see Why Don't We"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Follow

Share