~Chapter Eleven~

The show was amazing, surprisingly. The boys were really great and you could tell that they were enjoying every single moment that they were on that stage. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I actually got to meet one of them the other day in the park. He saw me in the audience and smiled at me, giving me a small wave afterwards to acknowledge that I was there.

"That was amazing!" Amelia squealed, while we were walking out of the venue.

"Yeah, I actually really enjoyed it" I smiled.

"See, what did I tell you? There's no one here that can make you go down the wrong path, it's a couple hours of your life, surrounded by young teenage girls" she shrugged. 

My phone then started buzzed and I looked down to see an incoming call from Corbyn. I haven't heard him speak yet, but I'm very excited because I finally get to meet him.

"Hey Amelia, you head home, I'm meeting someone" I said.

"You? Meeting someone? Please tell me you aren't doing anything bad" she asked.

"Nothing, I promise. I'll explain everything later tonight or tomorrow whenever you see me next. Ok?"

"Ok" she sighed. "I'll see you later" she smiled and walked off.

I quickly answered the call and put the phone to my ear.

"So, I finally get to hear your voice," I said. "Is it dead from screaming the whole concert? I know mine is"

"Nice to hear your voice too E, but no mines not haha. I get to know so much about you, but I still don't know your name" he said, and I could tell that he was smirking.

"All in time Corbyn, all in time"

I was really surprised that I was actually talking to him right now. Normally I would not even answer my phone, but there's just something different about him and I haven't quite worked it out yet.

"So, I'm in a certain area but it's not where you'd think" he said nervously.

"Ok, just give me directions and I'll find my way" I answered.

"I'm guessing you're at the front of the venue then?" he asked, I hummed in response. "Ok, so face the tall buildings in front and turn to your right. Then walk down the path until you see a green sign, then turn left and follow that path. I'm waiting for you there"

I followed his directions and ended up in a really quiet area where a security guard was standing.

"I think I'm int he wrong place, there's a security guard here" I said, about to turn around.

"No you're not" Corbyn said through the phone, but his voice sounded echoey.

"What do you mean? I can't get through security. You're not trying to murder me are you?" I asked, a little panicky.

"No" he said with a laugh. "I'm right here"

I looked up to see him standing on the other side of the gate that was in front of the security guard. It took me a second to realise what was going on. He's actually the Corbyn. The Corbyn that was just performing on that stage. The Corbyn that Amelia said it might be.

"Oh my god" was all I managed to say.

I could tell that Corbyn was thinking the same thing because he looked just as shocked as I was.

"Emma?" he said, but it came across as more of a question.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I've gotta go" I stuttered and turned around. I walked away as fast as I possibly could.

"Emma, wait!" I heard him yell after me.

I then started running. I ran as fast as I possibly could and turned many corner to try and lose him. After what felt like forever I finally couldn't hear his footsteps running after me. I quickly called Amelia.

"Everything ok?" she asked, answering the phone.

"I'm out the front of the car park, can you pick me up please?" I asked.

"I'll be there in 5"

I hung up and sat down on the curb on the side of the road. I can't believe I was so stupid. How did I not see this?

After 5 minutes Amelia pulled up in the car and I got in.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked as I shut the door and put my seat belt on.

"Just take me home"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you guys enjoying the story so far? Let me know :)

Vote

Follow

Share