~Chapter Twenty Eight~

The drive to get to this place was about 45 minutes. It felt way longer than that.

"What are the police supposed to do?" Amelia asked. "No one knows where we're going"

"Well let's just hope that we don't have to get the police involved until after we've got my son back" I answered and pulled into a quiet and empty street. I parked the car and got out, everyone else followed.

"Where are we?" Jack asked.

"Are you sure that Jeremy's here?" Daniel added.

"Well fingers crossed he is" I answered and walked over to the door to the building.

"He used to go here all the time when we were together, it's a long story but just trust me on this" I said and they all nodded. "Now, it's an abandoned building so no one should be here except Jeremy and hopefully Oscar"

"What are you wanting us to do?" Jonah asked.

"We'll go inside and then we'll split up and try to find them. Jonah I want you with Zach and Corbyn, Daniel with Jack and Amelia with me" I stated.

"But can't I go with you? I want to be there with you to make sure you're safe" Corbyn said.

"Corbyn, please go with them. I would feel a lot better if you are with those boys. Amelia and I will be safe. Trust me" I said, taking his hands in mine.

"Seriously Corbyn, everything's going to be ok" Amelia reassured him. "Emma is the best person to be doing these sorts of things"

He let out a little sigh but then nodded. "Ok, where do you want us to go?"

"Jonah, Zach and Corbyn take the downstairs area. Make sure you're checking all the doors and looking in cupboards. He's really good at hiding things, so be on the lookout for anything that can hurt you. Daniel and Jack, go upstairs and take the left side, Amelia and I will take the right"

"Alright, let's go," Zach said and they walked inside.

"Oh, and one more thing" I said quickly. They all turned around and looked at me. "Don't hesitate hurting this fucker"

Everyone nodded and we all went inside and quietly snuck around trying to find Oscar. We couldn't yell his name because we didn't want to risk anything bad happening to him, so it was just basically one big game of hide and seek. But this time, our lives could be in danger.

"What if he's not here?" Amelia asked quietly.

"Then we won't stop trying every destination that Jeremy's been to, to find my son" I answered. "I am not going back to Jennifer and Mikes place empty handed"

We turned round a corner and saw Jeremy sitting in the middle of the room on a couch, with Oscar sitting next to him reading a book peacefully. He doesn't look concerned, he seems quite calm.

"There they are" I whispered. "I'm going in"

"Emma wait, you can't just go in there like that. What if he tries to kill you?" Amelia asked, pulling me back into the room.

"Do you really think he's going to kill me in front of my own son?" I asked.

"It's Jeremy, we know what he's capable of," she answered.

"Well, it's just a risk I'm going to have to take," I said and stood up, walking into the room before she could stop me.

I tried to sneak around the room silently, but the floorboard beneath me must've been loose because it let out a loud squeak. That squeak caught the attention of Oscar who turned around to me and smiled.

"Mummy!" he yelled.

Jeremy turned around and saw me, quickly grabbing onto Oscar before he could run over to me.

"Let me go! I want my mummy!" Oscar yelled.

"Stay here Oscar, you'll get a reward if you do," Jeremy said sternly.

"But I want my mummy..." he whined.

"The grown ups need to talk, just stay here" he said.

Oscar's face softened and then Jeremy let go of him. Oscar gave me a small wave and smiled, which warmed my heart. I'm not leaving here without him.

"Give me my son," I stated.

"Ooo, you're in a feisty mood today are you?" he chucked.

"Give me my son Jeremy" I repeated.

"Sadly, that's not going to happen" he said, walking over to me slowly. "Unfortunately for you, he's my son too"

"You are no father to him! You would never be a good father!" I yelled.

"Well whether you like it or not, I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you" he smirked.

"I'm not leaving here without him," I said.

"That's why you're not leaving here" he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You really didn't think I knew you were coming?" he sneered. "I knew you knew about this place for ages, that's why I brought him here because I knew you would come here to get him back. But sadly, you just fell right into my trap"

My eyes widened as I looked around the room, trying to find a way out of here but there weren't any. If I go out the way that I came in, then I'll risk Amelia's life and I don't want to do that. I'm literally stuck.

"What do you want Jeremy?" I asked.

He walked over to a cabinet that was against the wall and unlocked it, pulling out a gun. My breath hitched when I saw it. It's not the first time I've had a gun pointed at me, but the feeling of death being right near you isn't the nicest. 

"I think you know" he laughed, cocking the gun. "Where's your lover boy, huh? I know he's here somewhere. Actually, I know that all of your friends are here somewhere. Let's get them all to come up here shall we?"

"You can't shoot me, not in front of my son" I said, fear going through my body.

"Oh I know, that's why you're going to tell him to go in the room over there" he said, pointing to a door with his gun.

I sighed. "Oscar hunny, can you please go in the room over there. I need to talk to this man about something"

"Ok mummy" he said and got up from the couch and walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"He's certainly a good boy" he chuckled. "Now, for your friends" he said and pointed the gun at my leg, shooting it almost instantly. I dropped to the ground in pain letting out a scream.

Jeremy came over and picked me up, putting one of his arms around my neck and the other hand had the gun in which was pointed at my head.

I could hear everyone rushing upstairs, this is not what I wanted.

Corbyn then reached the door frame and his eyes went wide and they locked with mine. "Emma!" he yelled. "Let her go!"

"Sorry Mr Lover Boy, but that's not going to happen" he smirked. "Now where's Amelia?"

I looked around and noticed that Amelia was still sitting behind the door, she never showed her face. Amelia's smart, she knows how to get us out of this. If she shows her face, then there's no guarantee we'll make it out of here alive.

"If you don't show your face Amelia, I won't hesitate to shoot little Emma here and her son" Jeremy said.

"I'm here you idiot" she said sternly and appeared in the door frame with all the others.

I sighed. Now we're done for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, but here's the next chapter for you guys. I hope you liked it :)

Vote

Follow

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this :)