*3*

~
I sat down in the detention room.

This was definitely the ugliest classroom in our school. The walls were grey and a little bit dirty, they weren't any images or stuff like that on the walls like in the other classes. The desks also looked very old, there were little doodles and sribbels everywhere, from other students that had detention before.

And I don't even want to look under the tables, there must be so many disgusting chewing gums sticking down there.

The detention hadn't started yet, I was a bit early, the teacher wasn't there. And it seems like no other student would come, I was by myself in this room.

I just was on the phone when someone entered the room.

I looked up, because I tought it was the teacher, but it wasn't.

"You can't be fucking serious."

I rolled my eyes when I saw Hyunjin.

Why the fuck him again?

A smirk appeared on his face and he sat down on the desk behind me.

"Long time no see, Song Soomin", he said playfully while leaning to the front to be closer to me.

"Yes, I already missed you", I responded sarcastically, not turning around to face him.

"Fortunately, we can spend one and a half hour together now. We will have a lot of fun, I promise", he said, still smirking.

Ew. Disgusting.

When I just tought about the fact that I'll have to waste one and a half hour of my life in this room, doing nothing, with the person I hate the most, I already could throw up.

"Do you think this will be like in all of this stories? The teacher will leave us alone and we will fuck on the desk?", he asked.

Oh my god he can't be fucking serious.

He gets even more disgusting.

"Oh my god no", I responded.

"You don't like the desk? Do you think the floor is better?", he asked.

Okay, I will really end up throwing up.

"Please just stop, I can't listen to your voice anymore."
In this exact moment, detention supervisor entered the classroom. He sat down in his desk.

"So, who do we have today? Hwang Hyunjin? As usual? You're here at least once a week, don't does that get boring?", the teacher said laughing.

Ok, that's good. He's not in a bad mood. At least that.

"It's not my fault", Hyunjin responded shrugging.

"And Song Soomin? I tought you were a good one. But anyways. You two can be happy, today you don't have to sit here the whole time. One of you will clean the tables in the canteen and the other one will collect the trash."

„I do the canteen", I replied quickly. I was just so happy that I didn't had to spend my detention with Hwang Hyunjin.

"Okay. The items for you are in the left corner in the kitchen and Hyunjin, you go down to Mr. Lee, he will show you everything."

After the teacher finished his sentence, I immediately left the classroom. I wouldn't spent one more second with Hyunjin.

~

I didn't knew how late it was, but I just finished cleaning all of the tables, when Hyunjin came into the canteen. "Mr. Seong said we can go now", he told me.