*18*

~~
Soomin's pov

"Hey", I said when I went outside.

Hyunjin was waiting in front of my house like every morning.

I have to say, that's actually really nice.
Like, I never asked him to do that, but I can't say I don't like it.

It feels like someone actually cares about me.

"Hey, Babe. How are you?"

And that ruined everything.

But I gave this up, the 'babe' thing.
He just calls me like that and I have to live with that, he won't listen to me if I tell him not to call me like that.

He does that to annoy me, it works, but I couldn't show that, because then he would get exactly what he wanted. And I can't accept that. I needed to seem like it didn't bother me.

"Good I guess. Better than I tought. I think I don't get hangovers anymore if I just get enough sleep."

"Oh yeah, you slept enough. Ich had to bring you home. I met you mom yesterday."

No.

"Oh my god. Didn't she talk too much? She always talks too much. What did she tell you? Didn't she ask too much questions?"

This was embarrassing.

"She was very nice", he simply answered.

I hope that was true and he's not lying out of politeness.

But I just tried to forget it and carried on.

I gave him one of my AirPods.
We were used to it, we do this every time, Hyunjin didn't even needed to ask. We were kinda acting like real friends.

~

"Okay, kids, as you all know, this years school trip will be to Jeju island."

The whole class started cheering.

Jesu Island.
I love jeju island.

I've only been there as a child, my grandparents lived there.
I loved visiting them.

But after we moved to America, they both passed away, so we had no more reason to go there.

"We are gonna stay there for 7 days", the teacher continued. He started handing out some papers to every student.

"Give this to your parents and they need sign it as permission. When they don't to sign it or you forget the signature, you will have to stay here. And when you don't go, you will have to come to school and we will give you work. The trip will start in five weeks."

Everyone started talking while the teacher continued handing out the papers.

"Have you ever been to Jeju island?", Chaeyoung asked me.

"When I was a child, I've been there. What about you?" 

"I've never been there."
She looked a little bit disappointed.
Aw. She's cute.
"Don't be sad. It's very cool, you'll like it", I tried to cheer her up.

"I'm so excited, this will be great! Oh, we will have to be in the Same bedroom, Okay?"

I nodded smiling.

"Of course we will!"
~~~~~