*49*

- - River flows in you - Yiruma - -
~

It was late when we came back home, it was already dark.

We didn't just ate ice cream, we walked a little bit trough the city and went into some shops.

We totally forgot the time. We arrived in our street, when Hyunjin stopped walking.

I also stopped.
I was a little bit confused.

We were so close to being home and I just wanted to get out of this school uniform. Why would we stop now?

He looked to the right. There was a bench.

"Let's go sit down", he said and dragged me with him to the bench. "Why? Where nearly at home", I asked, even more confused.

The weird thing is that I never noticed that there was this cute bench in my neighborhood. And I've here 3 years.

"Just sit down", he answered. When I sat down, I leaned my head back. My neck hurted a little bit. I looked up to the sky.

"Woah, look at the stars!", I said fascinated and pointed towards the sky.

It was a warm summer day, there weren't any clouds at the sky, you could see so many stars, that was really impressive.

I love to see the stars.

They just seem to be infinite. And they are so many.

Many people say they look like diamonds.
But for me, they are just like little lights.

Lights of hope. And you can't reach them, they're too far away to reach. But you can still look at them and that might bring you the hope.

"It looks so pretty", the boy mumbled after he also looked up.

But then, he looked back to me.

He watched me from the side, how I was admiring the stars.
When I noticed his gaze, I looked at him.

"Hyun, you're staring again", I said and chuckled.

He often stars at me. It's really cute, but I feel a little bit uncomfortable sometimes when he watches me like that.

"Sorry, I just can't take my eyes off you", he answered.

I blushed. I really couldn't take it when he made me these kind of cheesy compliments.

"Babygirl, I want you so bad right now", he whispered and came closer. 

My eyes widened when I heard his words. I must hear that wrong.

I told him that we sang do that again. That this is not how a friendship works.

"W-what?", I stuttered.

"I want to make you mine."

Shit.

That wasn't good.

I would even like it more when it just was a makeout session like last time.
But he didn't meant it like this.

"Babe, I like you, I'm so in love with you, since you first. And that never stopped. You never left my head", he confessed.

Oh my god.

What the fuck.

I didn't knew what to answer. I didn't know why that came so surprising to me, I mean it was a little bit oblivious, when I think about it, but I never noticed it.

Deep down in my heart, I wanted to say yes to him. I wanted to be his girlfriend. I wanted to spend the rest of my days with him, Hwang Hyunjin.

But I couldn't.

Because I had this other feeling inside of me.

I felt betrayed.

I thought that this was the perfect friendship.
I thought that he was my best friend.
But obviously, he didn't saw me as friend.

The whole time.

And that felt like a betrayal.

Like he used me and this friendship.
To get closer to me.

It don't really make sense, it's very confusing.

But I didn't felt good about this.

"You shouldn't like me", I coldly answered.
With no emotion in my voice.

~~~~
(A/n)

It gets really emo

And this song reminds me of all the kdramas

It's in so many movies and series

I don't know if I should do another chapter today

Bc this one was too long

Again

So the other is practically finished

But I am very lazy and I don't really like to re-read the chapters

So I think I will publish it tomorrow

Also am I the only one who is very confused about the new Wattpad update

I don't know if I am late with this bc my phone sometimes update really late

But I don't really like the update

Okay see you soon huns