*14*

I trusted Hyunjin, but I still didn't wanted to spent time with him.

He's still not my favorite kind of person, nothing will change about that.

So I was very surprised, when he stood in front of my door the next Monday.

"What are you doing here?", I asked confused.
How did he even know where I live?
Oh, right, Saturday night. He was there.

"I wanted to go to school with you."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe so that you're not that alone anymore. And you need someone to protect you."

"Fuck off, Hwang Hyunjin, I don't need someone to protect me", I answered offended.

I walked past him, but he caught up, we walked together towards the bus stop.

"Where do you live? Did it take long to come here?", I asked. Did he take the bus? Or did he go by foot?

"It took like 5 minutes, it's really not far away."

"Oh. I didn't knew that."

He really didn't live far away, and we took the same bus. Why did I never noticed before that we took the same bus?

Maybe he always takes the earlier bus. He always is  there before me in school.

We sat down at the bus stop. And we waited.

"Don't you have a car?", I asked. Last time, he drove me with his car.

That was at this one party. The party that ended with a big fight. But I shouldn't really think about this day right now, I didn't wanted to. I just wanted to forget it.

So why did he take the bus today?

"I'm seventeen", he said.

"But you had a car the last time."

He laid his finger on his lips.

"I wasn't really allowed to use that car. It was one of my dads, and we used it to go to the party. But this was so illegal, I drank at the party and when I would be pulled over, that would be so fucking expensive. My dad would kill me."

"Don't worry Hani also did it once or twice, but after we saw the police ast time, we don't do it anymore. It's a little bit to risky. We didn't got pulled over, but we were scared as shit."

The bus was there. We walked in and I sat down. The boy sat down next to me.

We didn't talk.

He knew that I didn't really like talking if I wasn't in the mood, so he respected that.

Because I really wasn't in the mood. It was Monday morning, after a rough weekend and it was way to early. I had my earphones in and was listening to music.

"What are you listening to?", he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Mhh, I don't think you will like this", I answered.

He sticked his hand out. I gave him one of my AirPods.

"Oh, you like 2pac?", he asked smiling after a few seconds.

"You know the song?", I asked surprised.

"Hail mary. I really like 2pac songs. You think I don't  this? It's legendary."

"Uhm sorry." We got disrupted by the boy who sat infront of us. He must be in our age. He was very handsome, but he looked a little bit shy.

"You're Soomin, right?", he asked me.

I nodded, what made him smile immediately.

"We were in the same class in elementary school. I'm Sunho, do you remember me?".

I actually remembered him. He was this kind of guy that everyone liked back in elementary school.

"Yeah, I remember you."

I actually never met someone from my elementary school after I moved back from America, except for Hani.

We lived in a whole different part of the city than back then.

Hani told me that she moved here when she started middle school because of the problems with her mother, so her and her dad moved here. And I'm kinda glad she did. I would be completely alone if she didn't had moved.

"I knew it that it was you. I would recognize these eyes everywhere. How have you been the last years?", his eyes were full of excitement.

"Uhmm, I'm good."

"You were in America, right? Since when are you back?", he continued asking questions.

"I'm back since freshmen yeah."

"You got really pretty, Soomin. You were always really pretty, but now you're so beautiful."

"Thank you", I answered, without any emotions. I didn't really like it to get compliments. I'm not good at handeling compliments.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to school here?", he continued asking.

I simply nodded.

"Why did you never came to visit us? We all miss you! I think the others will be also really glad to see you again.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Sunho didn't really noticed Hyunjin until now.
And he seemed to be a little bit scared when he saw how Hyunjin was looking at him. 

"I-is this your boyfriend?", he asked and pointed towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and I looked at each other for a moment.

Then, he took my hand.

"Yes, I am", he said with a serious expression.

Wait, what?
I didn't saw that coming.
Sunho looked a little bit disappointed.

But I was just confused.
What the fuck is going on?

"Oh, Okay then, I guess. It was nice to meet you again, Soomin!"

"We have to leave now, Babe", Hyunjin said, still holding my hand. We both stand up.

"Have a good day!", Sunho added waving.

"Bye", I shortly said back and we left the bus.

"What the fuck was that for?", I immediately said when the bus drove off again.

I looked down. He was still holding my hand.
I quickly let go of his grip.
"There are people from out school in this bus they could see us."

"He was obviously trying to hit on you, so I protected you", Hyunjin simply answered.

"I don't need your protection", I said and rolled my eyes.

But actually, I was very happy that he came up with this earlier, that made the whole thing easier, because he was right, Sunho tried to hit on me.

„Wouldn't be so sure about that, Babe", he answered with a smirk.
"Oh, my good, stop acting like a dick."

„Hey, Soomin, Hey Hyunjin. What's the matter?", Hani asked. She just came, so she didn't hear our whole conversation.

„It's not important. Let's go", I said. She waved towards Hyunjin with a sweet smile.

"Bye Soomin", Hyunjin shouted grinning, but I just ignored him. Embarrassing.

~~~~~