8.

Brandi

King's place looked great it wasn't too fancy but it looked like it cost a lot. I liked how everything was situated where it was supposed to be. He didn't have much furniture but the little that he had blended in well.

The only thing that took me by surprise was his sound system his plasma tv and the tall speakers. He really took time to set everything perfectly in his lounge which was the only place that stood out, compared to his kitchen.

He came back from his bedroom he had changed his t-shirt and was now wearing a wife beater vest. He came and sat on the small table that was in the middle of the room while facing me. I couldn't quite read his facial expression but his look pierced through my skin. "Okay we are going to play a little game it's called being honest" he held an emotionless face.

I put my feet down and sat up straight I was really scared and nervous but everything was going well there's no way he wouldn't noticed that I am not my sister. "strange game, but okay"

He took out his gun and laid it on the table next to him that's when I started got a bit scared and very much confused. He started started shaking his head and then looked at me. "I don't like being played. You know that."

Looking at that gun it dawned on me that I am in trouble very big trouble. King was not as slow as I thought how he picked it up that I wasn't my sister is a question that slapped me. "I-" He fixed his pants at the bottom "are you going to kill me?"

"it depends" he shrugged.

"you gone go to jail." I tried scaring him.

He chuckled. "I live there." Maybe scaring him with jail was not a good idea seeing I mean he has been there a lot of times. "tell me what I need to know Brandi. Who put you up to this? 6 years is a long time but hey? What can I say? I have trust issues. Who wanted you to gain my trust and what are they planning on me?"

Swallowing my saliva was a challenging situation I felt like I had a lump stuck down in my throat. He got this all wrong. "No-"

He looked at me, I got so scared I couldn't speak. I looked at him too but I would take my eyes off him every second I just couldn't stare directly into those eyes that reflected nothing but coldness.

As much as I wanted to tell him.tje truth, I couldn't do that to Brianni. I wasn't gonna deliver my sister to him in a silver platter. He stood up and took his gun my heart sank lower to my knees. He came to me and put my feet back on the couch he parted my legs with his gun that he put straight on my vagina he didn't just put it there he pressed it hard down there.

Ask me if i was scared at this point? and I shall tell you no lies. My breathing wasn't normal anymore i was breathing heavily. "Please don't kill me." My tears failed me.

"just gonna put the bullet down there and maybe it might come out from your mouth" He ran his gun high up my jeans. "or better yet what about hitting the most sensitive part?" He unbuttoned my jean and put the gun against my womb. "I will kill you and bury your body somewhere where no one will ever find you! Is that what you want? For your family to live their whole lives wondering where you are?"

I feared for my life but most of all I feared for my sister's life. If he kills me he might also go after her and maybe my entire family as a whole.

"better start talking, Didi." He pressured. I kept quiet. He pulled the trigger but nothing happened he continued doing that but nothing happened I don't know if God was with me or it was just a coincidence or he was sick in the head end he wanted to scare me. He got the gun off me checked if he had bullets in there and the gun was fully loaded. "I knew I forgot something" he chuckled as he fixed the gun. He put the gun against my womb again. "Let's try this one more time."