12.

Brianni

I slept with a broken heart I found myself reliving the pain that I had tried so hard to bury all this years. I tried asking Brandi what's wrong and she almost bit my head off.

Seeing her and Zion that cosy was the last nail in my coffin of heartache and hurt. I forced myself to sleep but each time when I closed my eyes memories of my past experiences with bullying would flash around like a stack of cards.

I love Zion no doubt he is my first love the only guy who has ever said I love you and those words stuck to me like superglue. Maybe I don't have even have the slightest right to be angry at Didi regarding everything because at the end of the day I am the one who initiated all of what's going on I should've been honest with him from the get go.

As much as this hurts but I cannot force him to love me and now it seems like he has fallen deeply for my sister I have no choice but to let them be.

This came as no surprise most boys have always preferred Didi over me so it's nothing new I have always lived in her shadow. I woke up earlier than my usual time the next morning who was I kidding? I didn't even sleep a wink last night I spent the entire time in bed sobbing recalling everything he said to me last night.

I had tried to convince myself that it's okay Brianni just let it go what were you even thinking he would never go for a girl like you

I wasn't looking forward to going to campus if it was up to me I would spend the whole day sleeping but unfortunately I am starting with new work today I cannot skip not even a day.

It was around 05:00am when I finished both bathing and dressing up now I was left with eating breakfast so I made my way to the kitchen. Didi was standing against the fridge with a mug in her hand she was in deep thoughts and she looked like she didn't sleep as well.

I put my bag on the chair and made myself a cup of coffee too. I don't know what the whole silence was about between us but whatever initiated it, I am not gonna be the one to break the ice. I tried hugging her yesterday and she literally slapped my hands away. To avoid a physical fight, I let her be angry and push my away.

I deserve that. You put her in this mess because that's what you always do to Brandi. She had to give her trust fund money to fund your dreams. Now you've got her caught up with a dangerous man. When will you ever give her a break Brianni? You're already making life hell for her just by existing. Mother compares you guys too much that it sucked the life out of Brandi knowing she'll never be at your level when it comes to being the favourite.

She had a lot of explaining to do and it looks like she is more embarrassed and ashamed to face me because of what she had done but I don't blame her. I put her in that position. I knew she was posing as me, well herself with my personality meant that they'd have to kiss. She needed to convince him.

I went and sat down while taking out a book just to keep myself busy. We were later on disturbed by a knock at the door. I stood up and went to open it was Tae. She was wet I didn't even realise it was raining. She probably left her key here. She always does that.

She walked in while brushing her braids. "this rain came from nowhere." She said. "I should've taken a jacket!"

 "I should've taken a jacket!"