22.

Brianni

All the way from the hospital to the apartment I kept on thinking about what his mom said and her reaction to me was very good I was humbled and happy for her to think that I am good enough for her son.

I feel blessed to have been loved by his mom I hear many stories about mother in laws that are a nightmare but mine she seems great. We arrived at the apartment a little bit late what delayed us were the take aways that we had to get since he is procrastinating going to buy groceries. "that didn't go bad." he said coming in the kitchen when I was dishing up.

"actually went better than I thought your mom is a wonderful person" I smiled. He came and put his hands around my waist.

"she is quite something but I'm very glad that my favorite women are getting along." He kissed me.

"I wish my mom could have an identical reaction when you meet her." I sighed.

"still worried about how she's gonna react?" He brushed my cheek.

I nodded. "she's not gonna be happy about this"

He shrugged. "that is a given but eventually she will accept our relationship. Nothing matters more to a parent than their child's happiness."

"you're right about that" I agreed.

"don't worry yourself much about it, we will cross that bridge when we get there." He squeezed my butt.

I chuckled. "you are obsessed with my butt aren't you?"

"Of course I'm obsessed with my shit." He said coming closer and giving my ear a light bite. I bit my lip to control my moan. Lord my hormones always act crazy with each second I get an inch of his touch.

Brandi

I was home with Tae, asking her about Brianni and this sudden group project. "Bri has had group work before and she never not even once spent a night away from home what exactly is going on?"

She shrugged. "maybe this one requires more time."

"stop being stupid." I said getting angry.

"even if she's not doing what she said she will be doing what's the problem it's not like she's in danger she would've called." Tae chuckled. "She is not a baby."

"she's 20 she's still a baby, my baby sister! She's been sheltered her whole life." I stood up from the couch when I heard a knock at the door.

I went to open and it was Jerrika with Jessika. "TT Jerrika."

"Brandi, how are you?" She said in a low tone.

I let them in. "I'm good. you know mom is not around she's at work."'

"I know."  They sat down.

Tae sat down as well. "good evening, can I offer you something to drink?"

"we are not here to stay for too long." She said in an attitude.

I sat down this sounded serious. "Is everything okay?"

"that's what we here for."she said in full attack mode. Tae and I looked at each other. "we here to find out if everything alright with Brianni?"

I was confused. "ummm I am not following..."

"you know that my oldest daughter is a nurse right?" She folded her eyes.

I nodded. "Everybody know that." She wouldn't let us forget.

"she told me something that's upsetting..." she said. Then paused.

"like?" Tae said getting annoyed with her not spitting it it.