38.

Brianni

It looked like history was repeating itself again another guy has found my sister better than me. I don't know what transpired outside between Zion and Brandi but whatever it was they looked very cosy for my liking.

She was sinking her claws deep in him and possessing him I have been told that a man cannot resist the seductive charm of a woman especially a woman like Brandi. But I thought Zion loved me more than that.

After I caught them Brandi looked at me then just chuckled and left without even showing remorse for her actions or apologising at all. Zion on the other hand he has a lot of explaining to do.

No one will ever understand what I went through with Brandi hearing someone saying your sister is more beautiful than you you are just light skinned there's nothing special about you. I stood against the kitchen counter my heart was torn into pieces I was confused I didn't wanna believe what I saw but now I understand Brandi's anger towards my relationship it does not result from her trying to protect me but her wanting him and Zion seems to be making it easier for her.

My eyes focused on him I needed an explanation and a damn clear one. "what you saw outside is not what it looked like..."

I folded my arms. "then what's happening?"

"She came to warn me about something." He said.

I was getting agitated that he wasn't saying anything specific. "something like what? What business can you discuss with my sister? You guys don't know each other that well to be discussing anything."

"Bri baby, listen." He sighed running his hand down his face. "I can't tell you because I don't want you involved in that type of business but I know what you thinking right now but I don't have any feelings for your sister"

Why would he suddenly say that? I didn't ask him that. "I wasn't thinking that or are you indirectly telling me that you have feelings for her?"

He started getting angry. "Man what!? I don't fuck with that girl."

"I just wanna know what happened outside that's all and you're telling me that you don't have feeling for her. That's questionable." I said. I was trying so hard not to cry because it was coming true. My biggest fear was coming true. What did I expect? We are only dating because of her pictures! He wouldn't even have approached you online if it weren't for her.

"I also don't know what happened one moment we talking the next moment she's getting close to me and she's been doing some hoe shit"

I took a deep breath in and then exhaled. He kept quiet. "have you had sex with her?"

He looked shocked and offended I would ask him that. "What?"

"have you touched her in that way? Have you kissed her? Have you made her feel wanted through physical contact?" I said fighting my tears as my voice broke.

"Brianni..." he said coming towards me but I moved back.

"No, Zion tell me!" I shouted getting frustrated that Brandi just can't let me be happy and I love her so much. She has protected me from a lot of things this was all new and scary for me. We went from laughing in the couch licking wedding dresses for our same day wedding and now she wants Zion and he can't even be rude to her like he's rude to the other girls!

"Don't ever raise your voice at me, you know I don't like that shit." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him indirectly trying to change the subject. "You know what? Let me just go home. I can't do this." He was getting pissed and I was getting more and more emotional as my mind drifted my thoughts away and my saboteur was making me believe that there's more to the story than what I witnessed outside. I needed a break right now.