27.

Brianni

I can not have Zion go to my house and face my mother in this angry state that he is in it's only gonna make things worse for me. I followed him as he made his way out I only caught up with him at the kitchen and I held his hand since he was ignoring me calling his name. "Zion, please stop."

He looked at my hand and then looked at me. "let go."

"if you go to my house you will only make things worse for me. Please." I was scared that I was even shaking it's amazing how I have become so scared of my mom and for my mom at the same time.

He seemed to be calming dowm "I just don't like what she's doing hurting you like this."

"I understand, but please don't go to my house." I pleaded.

He rubbed his face with his free hand and sighed. "fine, I won't go."

"thank you." I gave him a small smile.

He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest. "don't worry we will get through this together."

Should I him about her cutting off my fees? Well I'll obviously apply for a student loan and all that. My mom assured me my trust fund and Didi's would cover my costs, the student loan debt will only handicap me when I'm ready to be out there. I listened to her and didn't apply, now that I think about it... it was her way of owning me and me not being able to live out my college experience like I want to because I'm constantly scared she'll cut it off but now I have no choice I needed a student loan. I already started might as well finish. "I have a bigger problem." I put the emphasis in I

"what's bigger than her kicking you out?" He asked.

I lifted up my head. "she has cut me off financially, she will stop the trust fund from paying my tuition fees." I told him.  He clenched his teeth and his breathing deepened. "I can only apply for a bursary next year. So I'll have to wait this year out."

He put his hands on my cheeks because I was getting emotional over the fact that my dreams weren't gonna be achieved. "I'll make a plan." He said.

I looked at him. "No, I don't want you to feel as if like I'm your responsibility because I'm not. I knew what I was getting myself into and I'm ready for the consequences. I'm gonna look for a job."

"you in this mess because of me." He pecked my lips. "I'll handle it." I was about to object when he gave me a look. "I hate when you don't listen to me. You know that."

"And I hate you having to spend loads of money on me because its unnecessary. I can wait this year out babe or get a job babe" I told him. I was gonna feel bad taking the money for my fees.

"Brianni I'm not discussing this with you again. I'm gonna handle it." He said sternly. Then he gave me a deep kiss. Out of everything that's happened today I am glad that I still have him and he is willing to help me and stick with me throughout this difficult time. As we got comfortable with the kiss his hands moved from my cheeks and went down to my butt gently squeezing it that I giggled. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. We continued kissing for a moment we even forgot that we were in a place where someone could just walk in on us. He turned me around his hands made their way inside my t-shirt and into my breasts busy squeezing them while making out with my neck. The pleasure had my eyes rolling back.

I was immediately turned into the mood we were both breathing abnormally. I could actually feel him getting hard. I turned around again and he picked me up and sat me on top of the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen attempting to take off my t-shirt when someone cleared their throat. We broke the kiss and it was his mom. I felt like dying. I was embarrassed.