28.

Brianni

The thing about Lena is that she is very persuasive. She drove us to the liquor store and we met us with some of their friends. They said the dinner isn't about to start so we could chill with their friends for a while. What I did not expect was to witness Lena and Santana getting drunk while ignoring my pleas for us to go back.

We walked outside the apartment complex and gasped seeing it's dark. "oh shit!" Lena panicked.

"Zion has been calling us." Santana laughed. "Bitch we dead."

They both started laughing. "He gon strangle me first." Lena laughed. We got in the car.

"Zion is going to kill me." I sighed. He told me to not mimic the shit they do and what do I do? Mimic the shit they do.

"he is going to kill all of us." He waved me off. While being drunk Lena drove and I made sure everyone had their seatbelts on. I am the only sober one now but I can't drive at all. I told her to go in a slow pace.

All the way from the apartment complex to home we were making sure our hygiene was good. We didn't smell like men, alcohol or weed. I didn't even talk to anyone at the session, so he didn't need to know. We were trying to come up with a story that he was going to buy. They were so drunk they were arguing about which lie he wouldn't believe instead of making a decision. I sighed at this disaster I put myself in.

We left home at 6:30pm now it was 8:30pm that's for how long we were there. When the car drove into the yard Zion, Mrs K and Hakim were standing by the garage.

Zion was pacing up and down, looking stressed. He was on a call from the side and Mrs K was trying to calm him down. I was nervous, I was feeling really anxious.

We got out of the car and slowly approached them I was walking behind Lena and Tana. "Where have you been!? Do you wanna give me a heart attack?!" Mrs K shouted.

"sorry, TT."' Lena apologized softly while trying to act normal.

"where are you coming from, Selena?" She asked. Lena looked at us.

"we were at mall." She lied. My heart was beating so fast I thought I'd pass out. She told her lie over Santana's and her's wasn't believable that much as his.

Zion looked at me. "who did you inform that you were going to the mall?" We all looked away.  "Didn't you guys ask me to buy you snacks?" We nodded. "then why are we having this conversation?"

"what were you buying at the mall?" His mom asked

We didn't reply. We didn't think that far because we were panicking and they are drunk plus the argument really didn't help. "Selena!" Zion shouted for her to answer. She freaked out. "Ma is asking a question!" We kept quiet. "Do I have to smack the fuck out of you to get you to remember?" It was getting a little bit tense. "Brianni. What I say to you." The attention focused on me. I was looking away. I wasn't gonna have this conversation with him in front of everyone else. "You need to start talking now!"

I gave him a look because he was treating me like a child. His face was looking so good when he's angry but this wasn't the time for all that. All of a sudden Lena vomited. I looked at her and wished I could drag her on her own vomit for this! Now they'll definitely know.

Zion started slapping Santana. I was shocked and it was all happening so fast. I kept on moving back like he was coming to me. "Zion, no." I finally spoke up and covered Santana hoping he doesn't slap me. Luckily for me he stopped.

And then he pulled him roughly towards him. "are we ready to talk?"

Santana nodded hiding his face. "We asked Unc for some money to go buy alcohol and we also borrowed his car. Lena was the one who drove us to the liquor store and then we called up some of our friends and went to go drink at their spot. We didn't realise it was this late. We're sorry." He sang his heart out and I sighed.