33.

Brianni

Today I had a very good day from my mom showing up then Zion and I just spending the day together on an outside date. I asked him to do picnic date. With the money I still had that he gave me, I bought some stuff we can use in a picnic. Then we went to a park. Of course he helped me set up the picnic, but I wanted to spoil him a little as appreciation.

I took a picture to show Tae and Lay. I don't post about my personal life so I wasn't going to post this. "I'll be right back. I need to get my weed. I gotta smoke before eating." He said looking at the food like he's ready to murder it, I chuckled at his face.

He quickly left while I stayed there sending the pictures to them separately because Didi was in the group chat as well and we just had a fight.

While I was sitting some guy came up. My heart was beating fast hoping they aren't going to harass me or anything. "Damn, you gon eat all that?" He smiled. See the thing with me is, nobody can actually get a reaction out of me when I'm offended by something. You'll get a little chuckle but nothing else. I noticed that not reacting usually makes the person less interested in communicating and leave you alone. "I can join you if you like" what he said was a shocker to me. Is he flirting?

I saw Zion approaching us and he wasn't pleased. "No, thank you, this is a picnic date with my boyfriend." I said hoping he'll leave fast enough.

"Is there a problem?" Zion looked at the guy immediately when he got to us. Zion's glare looked so mean and scary I thought he was mad at me too.

"Oh, you the boyfriend?" He chuckled. "There's no problem, man. I didn't know she was taken. My bad." I actually respected the fact that he wasn't rude or annoying he apologized. But Zion was still giving that man a glare. Lord, my baby is so mean. "You're a lucky man."

"I know." Zion folded his arms.

"Baby..." I called him out to get his attention. "Zion, come on. Let's enjoy this picnic please."

The guy got uncomfortable and left. Zion ended up sitting down you could tell he didn't like what happened so he lit up a blunt. "Who the fuck was that anyway?"

"You're being paranoid Zion. I don't even know the guy." I sighed and started dishing up for us. He wouldn't be so paranoid if he stop selling drugs. I sighed I hate the fact that I'm so judgemental about the situation because I just want what's best for him. I don't want him back at jail or worse, dead.

"You can't be trusting everybody Brianni. Talking to everyone out here will get you hurt." He said calmly. I think the weed was kicking in.

"We didn't even have a full conversation..." I said getting irritated by this conversation. "What's going on Zion? Why are you so paranoid all of a sudden?"

"I'm being paranoid by wanting you safe at all times?" He was annoyed too now. What a way to ruin a cute date.

"I would be safe at all times if you didn't go back." I mumbled.

"What the fuck do you want me to do then Brianni!? My business is closed and I got bills to pay. I gotta take care of us-"

"Zion, you know I don't care about money." I said some what offended that I may be part of the reason he went back.

"I know, bae. But that is depressing man, not being able to provide for someone you love." He said.

"Zion, we could live in a tin container and I wouldn't care as long as I have you." I gave him a peck on his lips. "I know you don't want to do this shit forever and I'm sorry for being judgemental-"