42.

Brianni

She was quickly rushed to the hospital the ambulance didn't even take that long to come after calling it. We rode to the hospital together in the most painful stressful silence.

The paramedics put on an oxygen to help her breath they said that her pulse was weak. They couldn't come up with a clear hypothesis on what happened to her now our faith lies in the hands of the doctors to tell us what really happened to her.

When we got to the hospital she was rushed in and we were left to sit at the waiting area waiting impatiently to hear what happened to her and if she's gonna be okay.

Zion was taking this very hard for the hours that we were sitting there he maintained only one position and that was him sitting on the chair with his elbows well balanced on his thighs and his hands covering his face. He was breaking and seeing him breaking like that really hurt me for a moment there I put aside all the anger I had towards him and just tried comforting him by being here.

I don't know if doctors keep you waiting on purpose or what but it has been hours since we were sitting there with no one coming to tell us what was going on. It was now late and I know my mother is dead worried wherever she is, but I wanted to stay to find out if she's okay.

As we were sitting there I saw Ziyah and her father walking in they looked around and spotted us then made their way to us. "Zion." Ziyah said rushing to him.

" Ziyah said rushing to him

He raised his head and looked at her. Ziyah looked scared I could see it in her face. Zion stood up and hugged her they hugged for a while. "What happened?" she asked him.

"I'm  not really sure she came to the apartment with Brianni and she went to the lounge to watch tv when Bri went to check up on her she wasn't waking up." He sighed.

"what's happening with mom?" Her tears were at the edge of falling, Zion gave her a hug again.

"She is very strong whatever it is, she will be okay." He tried convincing her. It sounded like he was convincing himself.